2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Grill

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 07:38 PM
bigslick050
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are the man! Thanks for at-least trying even if you don't get it.

The truck I grew up in, my Dads 96 2500 ext cab long 4X4 Cummins got stolen out the driveway after 10 yrs of reliable service, and it broke my heart. Whoever stole cheated me out of my first truck, (was suppose to get it at 18) and I think about that truck all the time. It was one the nicest looking 2nd gens you had ever seen. My dad had tricked out, looking so sexy, but completely stock Cummins. Anyways...he had that sweet tooth grill on, and I've been trying to locate one for 3 yrs to have for my truck. Its really sentimental for me if you know what I'm saying...

Appreciate it man, thanks.

Old 07-31-2010, 07:49 PM
ColoradoRamLover
Veteran

Imma try pretty dang hard to get for you then bro!! I understand with that senitmental aspect of it.

I also know exactly how you feel. My dad had an 2004 Maroon Hemi, it was a gorgeous truck. "Low rider" top, chrome grille guard and side steps. It got stolen in Albequrque(Dodges get stolen there like its not bodies business) on Christmas day. Fortunately we got it back.... Anyways, he gave it to me this november. But being in the mountains, and after a week of snow, then a week of warm 60 degree weather. I totalled it. I hit black ice(absolutely no weight in the back of 3rd gens, so I fish tailed like a mother) going 35 mile an hour and hit a drainage great. Rolled it..

But to end it, I one day want to get another maroon 04 hemi(or CTD, itd be nice) just because of all the memories and what not with the first one...

Old 08-01-2010, 03:31 AM
bigslick050
All Star

Wow man, I'm so sorry to hear it ended like that. Hell, I was in my senior yr of high school when ours got stolen out the driveway. Went to school that morning, and didn't notice the truck wasn't there (used to wake n bake). Little did I know that the night it got stolen would be the last night I was ever to see again...I shiitt you not, the loss of this truck to me, was of greater pain and loss and than of my high school sweet heart breaking up with me over a text message the day I went outta town for work (dated for 3 yrs).... Yeah thats what that truck meant to me....

Jeeez, man now I'm getting a lil emotional over here..

Old 08-03-2010, 03:23 PM
ColoradoRamLover
Veteran

I bet it was a bigger loss than that! lol But right out of the driveway?! Must of been durin the middle of night so yall didnt hear it start up?

bahahahaha!

Quick Reply: Grill