2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Ha! just my luck... :'(

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 01:18 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I hear you guys... I called this morning to get a tracking number for the new pcm and guess what.... it never shipped and the order was put in this morning. AHHHHH! So I called up and talked to the person I talked to yesterday (Andrea in warranty department) and they denied saying that she told me it would leave yesterday. So at this point im fume'ing because now it won't be here in time for friday so I can drive home from school for labor day weekend. Instead it will show up 5 days from today (next tuesday) So im pissed... and when your pissed you don't think logical so decided to call my mom for advise and she tells me how to handle this situation. Speak to a supervisor and either have them get it to you friday, or demand a refund. So I called and ask for a supervisor, I get put on hold... She comes back and says "how can I help you.." and I said I need to speak to a supervisor, she puts me on hold again.... and then she comes back and says "there are no supervisors available" so I said I will continue to hold until one is available. She puts me on hold once again... so I wait and then she comes back and says "we don't have supervisors". (smoke begins pouring from my ears) So I hung up, and called back (I seem to get different people every time, that last person I talked to was an indian lady but this time Michael picked up. I tell him I need to speak to a supervisor and he is like... "oooookkkkk......... what is it about" I explained my situation and he said so I will transfer you to the warranty department. I said I already had talked to the warranty department and need to speak to a supervisor to correct the situation. He says ... "ooooookkkk....." again and he ends up transfering me back to the indian lady that gave me the run around just a few minutes ago. So whatever she answers and hookos me into the warranty department with Andrea again... figured I'll try my luck there once more. She gets back on the phone and I explain that I need the computer friday and asked if there is any way possible to get the computer to me friday morning. She gives me this F U attitude which really turned me off. I kept asking if she would overnight it since she said it would be there friday and it hadn't even went into programming this morning yet. I said I'd like a refund then, and she was like OK! and I started to back out and tried to mend the situation again... I only really wanted a refund as a last resort. Im like.. I paid for 2 day shipping originally, is it possible to upgrade to overnight and shes like... "yeah if you want to pay the $50". Im like well I already paid 30 for 2day shipping the first time, that means I should pay $20 right...? Shes like we already are giving you 2 day shipping for free which is what you paid for the first time. I asked one more time very nicely if there was any way possible at all to get it friday, and she said no. I said ok well then you can start processing my refund then. Shes like, are you sure this time? I said YES! So she started to take some information and shes like ... im going to put you on hold, I need to talk to my ebay manager. Damn if she doesn't come back and says yeah we will do the overnight shipping if you pay the $20. I was sort of eh... Yeah lets do it ( because I really didn't want to give them anymore money... but **** it what ever, I need the pcm) And wouldn't you know it no sooner I gave my creditcard number that showed up in my account. I've never had credit transaction process that quickly???? So I guess we will see what happens. If it don't show up friday, then im refusing the shipment and requesting ALL of my money back. Im half tempted to get a video camera to show that the first pcm was DOA since my stock computer still functions. I mean boy am I going to be pissed if the second computer is DOA! I don't even want to think about it....

TO BE CONTINUED (probably friday evening)

Old 09-03-2009, 01:37 PM
95MaroonMonster
Record Breaker

sounds like a cluster****

Old 09-03-2009, 01:38 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This has me wondering... What does an elf look like when he is pissed off

Old 09-03-2009, 01:41 PM
95MaroonMonster
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by BlueBeast2
This has me wondering... What does an elf look like when he is pissed off
your a dick

Old 09-03-2009, 03:24 PM
dodge15004x45.9
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Lol. I'm just going to call you to get the info out rather than read that.

Old 09-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Oren09
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see another company to avoid. If not for faulty parts, for ****ty customer service.

I hope the second PCM arrives on time and WORKS.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:25 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

Originally Posted by Oren09
I see another company to avoid. If not for faulty parts, for ****ty customer service.

I hope the second PCM arrives on time and WORKS.
I hope so too for my sake. And yes my goals for posting were to make the others aware of the company's actions, quality, and overall experience. My other goal was to process what happened right after I get off the phone so I don't forget how things happened in case I ever need a refresher on how something happened. I already have all of my documentation printed out and am ready to do whatever is necessary if I need too. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

Old 09-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Ram15002ndGen
Record Breaker

PCFIXERPRO, dude you sound like a really nice guy, I like that, I have some beautiful swamp,..... I mean coastal land in Florida with a beautiful view of alligators,.....I mean ladies, how would you like to buy it for a song? Just give me your credit card number, or better yet your bank account number and I'll take care of everything for you. I specialize in excellent customer service.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:23 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ram15002ndGen
PCFIXERPRO, dude you sound like a really nice guy, I like that, I have some beautiful swamp,..... I mean coastal land in Florida with a beautiful view of alligators,.....I mean ladies, how would you like to buy it for a song? Just give me your credit card number, or better yet your bank account number and I'll take care of everything for you. I specialize in excellent customer service.
Are you coming on to him?

Old 09-05-2009, 01:05 AM
pcfixerpro
Champion

Well I got hosed... Paid the extra for overnight shipping, waited all day and it never showed up. Already filed a dispute with paypal and escalated it. My email from paypal had my refund amount wrong so I called them and they said the only way to fix it was to escalate it. Looks like paypal is going to handle it which odds are it would have went to them anyway. My ebay auction was covered under buyer protection for the full amount including shipping and I doubt I would have gotten that back from them if I delt with them directly. I am also going to dispute the $20 charge at some point tomorrow with my bank since they obviously didn't hold up to their end of the deal. Has anyone personally delt with a paypal dispute before that can give me a heads up of whats to come? Anything that you would recommend I mention or document etc

Quick Reply: Ha! just my luck... :'(