2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

BEWARE Cardomain is virused up!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Mowhawk
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueBeast2
Some of you guys crack me up. Your all like its ok don't worry about it. I have so many damn computer issues its not even funny. I just got my desktop working again it was down for probably a year or more. My first laptop started crashing so much i said screw it and bought another one. I'm not taking the chance. Now I will DL music and **** on this one (desktop) cause its old but If i know a site is a little weird I'm gonna try and stay off. Well except for the **** you gotta have that LOL
*sigh*....users.. always creating problems. hahah jk

Old 09-09-2009, 01:29 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

i did co-op at a computer store so i learned how to fix most of the problems that arrise with most computer. i also learned that google is a very useful tool if you search the right combination of words.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:45 PM
700dollardodge
Professional

i prefer durex to trojans IMHO.

anyone use spywareterminator? i havent looked for anything better, worked great on my desktop rig. def gunna check out some of the ones mentioned here.

and sadly, the reason most paid AV programs work "so well" is bc if you know where you put something, you know where to find it. get my drift? hint-hint, nudge-nudge.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:10 PM
lb79theone
Record Breaker
Location: Maine! ( GET A HOLD OF ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ME ON FACEBOOK.COM, AND CARDOMAIN.COM)

Mines fine, no problems!

Quick Reply: BEWARE Cardomain is virused up!