2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Plastic tailgate panel

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 08:59 PM
joekool4
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I got my truck it was completely debadged it had started red then silver then debadged and red again they didnt even bother to take off all the glue from the door panels you can still see it through the paint ive been wanting to rebadge it but the only ones ive found are from lmc and they cost way too much

Old 09-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Hammer Down
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got er done! I pulled the tailgate off of the truck and set it in the sun for a few hours. After it was warmed up, I just pulled the panel off by grabbing onto a corner and pulling. The hard part was getting all that crud and tape off. Also, I decided that repainting was going to be the best route. So far I've got it primed and sanded, ready for color tomorrow.

Old 09-20-2009, 09:44 PM
Trey318
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joekool4
When I got my truck it was completely debadged it had started red then silver then debadged and red again they didnt even bother to take off all the glue from the door panels you can still see it through the paint ive been wanting to rebadge it but the only ones ive found are from lmc and they cost way too much
I got mine from when I debadged if you want to buy?

Quick Reply: Plastic tailgate panel