2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

KC daylighters in the grill

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 01:17 PM
meanwhitemopar
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i am currently in Al Asad.. but have been from TQ, and Ramadi, this country is really a very good contry as you probably know, but its just those few aholes that screw the whole look on the arab world... but yea, i am just over here for my 7 months, workign on my 6th right now, about to come home...

but yea, my dad basicly built my entire truck for me while i was over here... i bought th arts needed, and he put them on.. and now i want to mount these light and he gave me a pic of my new front bumper ( OEM ) and the hood was open and i just thought,,, hhhmm, maybe they will work there..

Old 09-25-2009, 01:26 PM
TIMIDONE
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Al Asad has a burger king and pizza hut...right? Kinda in a canyon like?!? Just asking don't know if you can comment...I believe my sister was stationed there also. She was on an IA from the Navy.

Old 10-06-2009, 08:40 AM
meanwhitemopar
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes,, there all here

Quick Reply: KC daylighters in the grill