2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Got in a wreck today..

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Trey318
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I'm waiting on a police report on Monday. Kid is an absolute idiot. He apparently was in court yesterday for stealing a bottle of lubrication from Walmart and punching 3 cops. I'll post pics of the front end tomorrow, since its dark and whatnot.

Truck is still drivable, but I plan on converting to a Sport front end.

Maybe its just my luck, but now my transmission is acting up. It doesnt want to downshift back to first at complete stops and the 1-2 shift is pretty delayed. Everything else seems to be shifting fine though.

Old 10-23-2009, 11:46 PM
95MaroonMonster
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by AlabamaRam95
i drove my dodge in high school...and in college...and in the army...and now...lol

im proud to drive it in a parking lot full of ***** magnifiers. i enjoy driving it thru the mall parking deck and setting off car alarms... i enjoy not slowing down for them and watching their eyes bulge because they realize that i dont care if i run them over...lol

the DODGE...is GOOD
well, i was never in the army, but i hear ya, i always enjoy pulling up to the drive through at BK or the bank, i have to reach down nearly a foot, and my truck barely fits width wise in either the bank or the fastfood joints, to me its like a big fu*k you to the rich bastards, especially when i plant the hammer and go screaming past them on the interstate

people in highschool would be driving beamers, Jags (which i wouldn't mind having an older one) and the list goes on, then id show up in Maroon, pypes screaming, sliding in sideways when there was snow, i would get looks, like wtf why you driving that rattle trap, but the best has got to be, making a person jump off his bike under a bridge (i pinned it making the pypes really bark, scared the living shi* out of him

and its true, there's something women like about a pickup man girls in highschool liked my ram, one liked it more than she like me (and thats saying something, no joke) she tryed to steal the keys a few times, suceeding once, i got them back before we got back to the school (field trip)

Last edited by 95MaroonMonster; 10-23-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:41 AM
Dr Donut
Veteran

Originally Posted by Cereal Killer
Buying your 16-18 year old child a 911 is about as wise as giving your 5 year old who's never shot a gun before the 30.06 for his first hunting trip.
I'd say it's a little more like a hand grenade or a claymore(btw theres no exploding smiley icon

Old 10-24-2009, 12:48 AM
terranova
Professional

I wish I had my truck in high school. I had a 99 Mercury Sable through high school. One thing that pissed me off the most in high school was this douche bag who's parents made a **** ton of money (sold peanuts to planters) came to school everyday in a supercharged souped up Charger SRT8 Super Bee. He wrecked his brand new GT500 Cobra before that. I love those chargers though.

Old 10-24-2009, 12:55 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Trey318
Well I'm waiting on a police report on Monday. Kid is an absolute idiot. He apparently was in court yesterday for stealing a bottle of lubrication from Walmart and punching 3 cops. I'll post pics of the front end tomorrow, since its dark and whatnot.
That might just help your case. I just hope you don't run into an issue with it being on government property. A good friend of mine got slammed in the parking garage on our campus. Ended up totaling his truck, but he couldn't get anything done on it since the police stayed out of it for the fact that it was on government property, and they can't really do anything. Luckily he carried full coverage though.

If I were you, I wouldn't talk to the rent a cop any further. Take this to the idiot's parents, your insurance, his insurance and the po pos.

Oh, please tell me he stole a bottle of motor oil or something.....

Old 10-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
Oh, please tell me he stole a bottle of motor oil or something.....

I guess getting ****ed in the *** is embarrassing enough without having to make the walk of shame to the cash register with your lube

Old 10-24-2009, 01:09 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ I thought about going there, but decided not to......

Old 10-24-2009, 01:12 AM
95MaroonMonster
Record Breaker

it would have been funny, if he was driving a econo-box car in the same situation

Dodge = 1
Econo-Box = 0

Old 10-24-2009, 01:17 AM
dodge15004x45.9
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mowhawk
same here man. Pisses me off, and if they roll it or total it, daddy just buys them another.
Me to there where 4 trucks in the parking lot including mine. The spots where so tight! Most days It was a pain to open the door to get out. MB,BMW,Mustangs out the back door honda all riced out. I parked next to a riced out honda and most days my truck came in dripping mud. After it would rain there would be piles of mud under my truck from where is sat. One day the ricer said something about the mud all over my truck. Next day I parked in his spot and let it drip.

Old 10-24-2009, 01:30 AM
95MaroonMonster
Record Breaker

^^^ LOL ^^^

yea, it was funny at my high school, all the clean nice cars, then big ol' lifted Maroon, dirty from work

and even at my high school i had a hard time making it fit in my spot (it was too long, and bottomed out (thats what she said)) hehe

the same person in high school hit me twice, lucky for old Maroon, i had the 6 inch drop hitch i use for towing wagons in the hitch, i barely felt it, it caved her front license plate in, we both laughed (we were good friends, we didn't care)

Quick Reply: Got in a wreck today..