2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What do you plan on doing with your income tax!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 11:48 PM
yakkier
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i bought a 99 crownvic from a police auction a few years back, thing would haul *** as long as you're already moving. But if you were at a redlight and tried to power brake it the damn thing would barely bark the tires, i sold it to a highschool kid for him to tool around in.

Seems like everybodys got one now adays, just dont put a set of 20's on it with a lift kit, thats just ****in ghetto as hell and thats exactly what every one is doin here with them.

Old 03-07-2010, 11:57 PM
nopower318
Veteran

Yea I spanked a 02 mustang gt and I haven't been able to top it out yet but it gets scary after 130mph lol. 20in rims is over kill, at most I'm gunna get some 17in weld drag lite's and some slicks.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:07 AM
rwilhelms
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yakkier
i bought a 99 crownvic from a police auction a few years back, thing would haul *** as long as you're already moving. But if you were at a redlight and tried to power brake it the damn thing would barely bark the tires, i sold it to a highschool kid for him to tool around in.

Seems like everybodys got one now adays, just dont put a set of 20's on it with a lift kit, thats just ****in ghetto as hell and thats exactly what every one is doin here with them.
Havent you herd yet? Being ghetto as possible is whats cool now. Everyone wants to be a piece of ***t. but seriously thats a nice car. i learned how to drive in a chevy caprice with a 305 and posi rear end and some day im gonna have another one of them I loved that car

Old 03-08-2010, 12:52 AM
yakkier
Banned

What iv been looking at auctions for is a Impala SS, too many people are trying to turn caprices into impala's and they just dont look right. ****ing love those cars

Old 03-08-2010, 01:00 AM
nopower318
Veteran

Originally Posted by yakkier
What iv been looking at auctions for is a Impala SS, too many people are trying to turn caprices into impala's and they just dont look right. ****ing love those cars
+1 they are sick.

Quick Reply: What do you plan on doing with your income tax!