2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

A little fun in the snow (vid)

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 09:31 PM
wake
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

def fun stuff..i love it man..the mistake you made doesnt mean chit..what makes the difference in life is learning from your screw ups..as long as you keep learning every day..your doing great..stop learning and stop evolving and youll never win

reminds me off when i went mudding in the mistress..first time actually driving in mud..ive rode along muddin but never drove..

took it out in our buddies field..to go help my buddy retreave his 03 blazer that was burried up into the floor pans..got cocky and after pulling him out i decieded eh..ill go thru the same spot he did..i went through there..made it about 30 feet past where he did and felt the truck slow down..eased the gas a lil more (i was in 4lo still) doing about 30..and felt myself stop..went to go hop out..and realized..i was up to my floor pan/top lug nuts..it took the blazer AND a 95 bronco to pull me out with me in reverse in 4lo giving it everything i had..

i thought for sure we were gonna have to walk and go get our buddies tractors..

Old 01-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i've been in that tacky black mud so deep that i couldn't open the doors.
that's why you don't have everyone there trying to hit the stuff that is too deep at the same time. you always have to have at least one guy out of the mud to pull everyone out when they find the limit of their trucks.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:25 PM
wake
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheriff420
i've been in that tacky black mud so deep that i couldn't open the doors.
that's why you don't have everyone there trying to hit the stuff that is too deep at the same time. you always have to have at least one guy out of the mud to pull everyone out when they find the limit of their trucks.
yeah after i fix the mistress..thats what shes gonna become..the pull truck..im not doing that again..it took freaking four car washes to get that thing clean again..i dont like a dirty vehicle

Old 01-28-2010, 11:59 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

this is where having a 8000 pound winch and some 4 foot steaks comes in handy.

Quick Reply: A little fun in the snow (vid)