2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dodge Ram Haters???

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 09:15 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 95_318SLT
Ah, found it...

Ahhh, that was the one I was looking for.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:19 PM
mr freeze
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok guys,I left a response for him.Lets see if he leaves a reply.lol

EDIT What the heck? Does it take a while for it to post it?

Last edited by mr freeze; 02-03-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Durrrr.....
Old 02-03-2010, 09:31 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Old 02-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Around here I see a lot of 2nd gen Rams, but most are 2WD work trucks that have seen better days. Mine draws a lot of attention mainly because it is so clean and you see so few Sport models. Most of the lifted/big tire crowd are Fords and Chevys, very few nice Dodges here.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:41 PM
yakkier
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

iv noticed the further north you go the more dodge's you see. mostly chevy's and fords down south. BUT iv always been a huge dodge fan an gobbled up what i could find when i could find it

Old 02-03-2010, 09:45 PM
redheadhunter21
Champion

He better be happy he doesnt live by me or my friends house because we come in and out of the neighborhood at all times and i'm the quiet one and yes I like to start my truck and let it run I only drive 10 min to school and like to warm up the engine and cool the cab yeah its hot down here.
But its not all dodges im one of 2 the rest are chevys

Old 02-03-2010, 10:16 PM
mr freeze
Veteran
Old 02-03-2010, 10:23 PM
mnewbolds
Veteran

Originally Posted by mr freeze
Yes, It is. Thank you for that. I think I'll go get my quads out of storage and "winterize" them this weekend. Right after I get a set of those nutz that hang from the hitch. Do they make Lighted ones? LEDs maybe?

Old 02-03-2010, 10:25 PM
TheGreatDrake

he's lucky he doesn't live on my street. my truck has a low "considerate" rumble to it...until floored. my neighbor to the left has a 2nd gen 4x4 with straights. my neighbor to the right has a srt4 neon with straights. and the guy past him builds drag racing Camaros and has one 2010 one '67 and one '69 all with you guessed it loud exhausts. it seems that first thing every morning we all have to go out and start em up and they all rev at each other trying to be the loudest. so by now everyone is used to it.

east texas is full of rams more than anything else and there seems to be three types of rams here, the first two types are especially aggravating

1. soccer mom ram: big lift big tires 3500 mega-ultra-over 9000!!!1!! cab truck who drives 15 under the limit, travel in packs (usually right next to each other) and are not capable of not taking more than one space, usually identified by dents from running into things due to lack of visibility over the steering wheel.

2. douchebag ram: ungodly lift, paddle boat tires, 20" exhaust tip only, big bullydog sticker on the back, void of any other performance mods, floors it at every light, revs at anything, brush guard, glasspacks if gas, empty toolboxes, truck nuts, also takes multiple spots, 4x4 never ever used, never been offroad. on the plus side they will do the speed limit...unless earlier flooring of the gas is taking place, then they yell "woooooooo get some!" while burning the tires at a standstill for thirty seconds only to make it to the next redlight a block or so ahead to repeat the process.

3. rams that serve an actual purpose: are used efficiently or responsibly unlike the other two types.

notice im not including the race trucks or the offroad trucks because most of these are hobbies or are not street legal, which I completely understand their purpose and reason.

oh and show trucks too I forgot all about them I actually like a vast majority of the trucks on here that are flashy and clean. there is just way too much red dirt/mud where my truck has to go to ever stay that clean.

Last edited by TheGreatDrake; 02-03-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:31 PM
95_318SLT
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mr freeze
I am sorry that you are not allowed to have one. Be it you are afraid of your wife who wants you to drive a Prius...
Now that is funny right there.

Quick Reply: Dodge Ram Haters???