2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dodge Ram Haters???

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 11:29 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Every brand has A holes that drive thier trucks.

Young man who are still boys tend to get nuts over the hemi, I have come across a some who feel they have to impress me doing burn outs and red lights, Ford onwers with lifted power stokes tend to act intimadated with my dodge in front of them and have to fly buy at twice the speed limit, CTD owners with lifted trucks play the same games.

Titan and tundra owners race arround with thier moded trucks, I admit the after market ex sytems wake thease brands up.

GM owners tend to be older and more laid back, as for car drivers, every brand has dip ****s driving as well.

My only problem is the dumb *** drivers who can't see my big 3/4 truck behind them and than turn into my lane moving two times less than the speed limit and the bird brains who view the right signal as a invintation to speed up and prevent me from changing lanes.

Old 02-03-2010, 11:30 PM
redheadhunter21
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mnewbolds
I seen that. Keep 'em comin guys. I like the part " Just because your hobby is sitting at your computer desk looking at **** on the internet and complaining about things going on outside the safety of your basement" HILARIOUS!
That wasnt mine but its good mine has 2 pictures of my truck one with a threewheeler and one full of branches
I think you need to see how good of a burnout your truck can do

Last edited by redheadhunter21; 02-03-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:41 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

good thing he doesn't live in my neighbor hood. i start my truck once weekly and it currently has no exhaust and it has been without an exhaust since about the begining of december. i'm lucky to have good neighbors that have not complained yet and i share a driveway with them. this make me think of the saying "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover".

Old 02-04-2010, 12:04 AM
mnewbolds
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't like to beat on my truck, I drive it, fill it with scrap-litter-yard waste-building materials-etc. I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone, just maybe wake them up a little and try to see that sometimes seeing both sides of an argument can prove to be a great learning experience. I just cannot stand the people that prove their own ignorance, although it does make my day a little easier. Thanks to all that stand up for us American Consumers. Just remember DOES IT SAY "MADE IN USA" ? If not scrap it!

Old 02-04-2010, 12:06 AM
yakkier
Banned

Keep in mind over half the **** we use aint even made here. it may have a factory here but it's labled mexico,china etc etc

Old 02-04-2010, 12:21 AM
95_318SLT
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mnewbolds
I don't like to beat on my truck, I drive it, fill it with scrap-litter-yard waste-building materials-etc. I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone, just maybe wake them up a little and try to see that sometimes seeing both sides of an argument can prove to be a great learning experience. I just cannot stand the people that prove their own ignorance, although it does make my day a little easier. Thanks to all that stand up for us American Consumers. Just remember DOES IT SAY "MADE IN USA" ? If not scrap it!
I agree with this. My truck has headers, no cat, and a flowmaster 40... its loud. But if I'm coming home late at night, I'll turn my truck off and coast down my street in an attempt to be respectful. But, like mentioned before, you have to let the truck warm up if you don't want to abuse it. I'm lucky enough to have neighbors who have never complained about the noise.

But it was still fun to mess with the guy who posted that!

Old 02-04-2010, 12:27 AM
yakkier
Banned

Yea mine i try an go easy on the throttle through my neighborhood because i live in an really "OLD!" part of town, you know where people come to die ?

mine is cut off at the cab with no cat and when i first turn it on it's loud as all hell, But im outta the neighbor hood as quiet and as fast as possible, plus i live about a block away from the police station and these naziass burnsville cop's hate noise so i try my best to get on the freeway as quickly as possible!

Old 02-04-2010, 12:27 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by yakkier
Keep in mind over half the **** we use aint even made here. it may have a factory here but it's labled mexico,china etc etc
i would rather have something made in mexico than made in china.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If my neighbors don't like my Ram then they sure as heck aren't lovin' my Harley.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:31 AM
yakkier
Banned

Lmao nice one miami

Quick Reply: Dodge Ram Haters???