2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I'm outta here!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 07:37 PM
greenmachine
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rick,

There you have it the two that complain about have a whopping total of 87 YES 87 posts. SCREW THEM! Probably wont be around long anyway. I can understand the frustration I get tired of seeing " I did a search but...best mods...transmission...plenum..."

Old 02-19-2010, 07:39 PM
VEETEN
Captain
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

thanks now there's even less 8 liter guy's here, JEEESS
Who's gonna answer my questions now?

Old 02-19-2010, 07:40 PM
redheadhunter21
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You got to at least check in everyonce in awhile and who would go and complain its a forum get over it you crybabies, Im tired of hearing whining from these people but you dont see me sending pms to mods to get you banned or removed as mod

Miami if you stop coming to here what forum you going too

Old 02-19-2010, 07:45 PM
jamestheron08

**** man you get on me just about every time i post but i don't go run to upper heads talking baby talk you helped me a few time's and i appreciate it stick around man PS. just for the record i wasn't drinking tequila that morning it was the night before lol

Last edited by jamestheron08; 02-19-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:00 PM
seabass202
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man, I can't believe I am gonna attempt a post on this one. As I have nothing to gain here by my input, there is only a liability to my reputation around here. ( Much like being a moderator ) Like said before, I don't know why anyone would sign up for it. that being said, this is the only part of my post that addresses MIAMI SON. If you read his non-moderating posts he is very informative and definitely a passionate 2nd generation ram owner ( and a sweet one at that! ) with the ability to contribute greatly. When I read some of the "newbie" posts about plenums, MPG, What tires will fit...yatta Yatta yatta. I get the frustration felt by many as we are proficient with the site and either know how to find the answers here or already know them from our time spent here. Some of our reply's to these new guys are to stiff. Now this is a for profit website. You see the adds and sponsors growing as membership and traffic increases. If ( let's just say ) you were the powers that be, and before setting up this site someone told you if you want to be profitable you may have to deal with some real rookies ( READ NEW COSTUMERS ) and have to rehash and pontificate on previous topics to insure our first impression for them is favorable. You would say no problem, I can handle that for the greater good of the site. The main issue I see is the SEARCH FIRST before you ask! reply, it is quite stiff. the search feature here is only as good as the members ability to sum up the post in the title. and it has been a long time since I signed up but I don't remember being schooled on the search feature so much. Maybe if it was a suggestion at sign-up we could reduce the redundant posts. Anyway, I hope Rick doesn't leave, hell I know I have supper little post count but I only chime in when I think I have something. I have been reading this site for years, if you all posted it I have read it.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:13 PM
WaynesWorld
Veteran

Rick,

I will agree with the others. The input you did give was a great asset to this forum. Dont leave

Old 02-19-2010, 08:23 PM
greenmachine
All Star

Seabass I understand taking the devils advocate approach but really what % of the people on here complained. Minute I would have to say. Still no reason for Rick to leave, less work for him now.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:25 PM
clipper77
Veteran

Originally Posted by VEETEN
thanks now there's even less 8 liter guy's here, JEEESS
Who's gonna answer my questions now?
Were a dieing breed....

Old 02-19-2010, 08:56 PM
EndIsNear
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ChristianJS
im new and stay in the 4th gen area but, with all the whining and name calling you do, i can see why you have been removed as a mod.

just my .02 cents
Dude seriously? Your whining now. Just...shut it.

As for Rick,
Dude, your probably one of the most informative Dodge Ram owners I've ever met. People will whine, people will cry, and they'll continue to do so for the remainder of their miserable little lives. We don't want you to leave for good. None of us do. The REAL Dodge lovers need you, and if your persistent in moving on, please let your friends know where your heading, and I'm sure plenty of us will move on as well. Then there will be NO knowledge what-so-ever on this forum. And the cry babies will cry rivers because they ran off the one person who could have helped them fix something...

We all appreciate your time and knowledge and seek more of it in the future.

Thanks Rick.

Adam

Old 02-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ChristianJS
im new and stay in the 4th gen area but, with all the whining and name calling you do, i can see why you have been removed as a mod.

just my .02 cents
you've been here for a week. Your argument is invalid.

Quick Reply: I'm outta here!