2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I'm outta here!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default I'm outta here!

I have been removed as a moderator of this forum. I have butted heads with the powers that be a few times, but the reason given me for today's actions was "numerous complaints" from fellow members. That tells me that I don't have as many friends in here as I thought I had and I have no desire to waste my time where I'm not wanted or appreciated.

I admit my moderating style may have been a little stricter than what DF is used to, but it was always with the best interest of this forum in mind. I believe that making it easier for members to find information already in here and assuring the forum runs smoothly is more important than whether some newbie who blows through the door and starts posting without bothering to read a FAQ gets his feelings hurt. I would think truck owners had sturdier spines, but apparently I was wrong.

Thanks to all who have extended a hand in friendship. Many of you have become good friends and I've enjoyed much of the exchange. To the many whiners, none of which had the ***** to come to me directly instead of whining to others behind my back, I hope your plenums burst, your trannys die and your door panels crumble to dust. You have no idea what you've done by being such miserable crybabies. The forum will survive your treachery, though, because there are more quality people in here than lowlifes like you. Later...

Rick

Old 02-19-2010, 06:18 PM
offroadjosh
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't leave man! Just cause a bunch of dumb ***'s can't handle the forum doesn't mean you need to go!

Josh

Old 02-19-2010, 06:38 PM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

aww cmon dude, stick around..... You have more friends here than you think, you are helpful to others, and just saeem like a nice guy.....

So what if you're not a mod anymore? I can't understand why anyone would want to be one anyways, and it seems like a headache more than anything.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:05 PM
RamSport97
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope you still come around, you were fair and had a lot of information to share.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:09 PM
ChristianJS
Professional

im new and stay in the 4th gen area but, with all the whining and name calling you do, i can see why you have been removed as a mod.

just my .02 cents

Old 02-19-2010, 07:11 PM
bardram
Veteran

just for the record I didnt file any complaints about you, but I agree with the move to remove you.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:25 PM
rumble_truck
Veteran

=( hate to see ya go mang. Good luck.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:30 PM
pavement_hater
Veteran

Man don't let them get to you like that. Stick around. You have contributed plenty to this forum and I'm sure will have lots more to contribute. But if you must go I wish you the best.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Mowhawk
Record Breaker

Rick, dont leave bro. You know your poop, we'll be loosing a very valuable asset and a good friend. I really dont agree with the decision to take away your mod. rights, youve never been a problem that ive seen, and ive seen a lot of posts where there have been arguments with new ppl, but as you said its the new ppl who were wrong. Im sorry man.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:32 PM
mikey0469
Veteran

effing new guys, i tell you what

Quick Reply: I'm outta here!