2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I'm outta here!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 09:46 PM
bardram
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The guy doesnt need to quit the site just because he is not a "moderater" anymore. Im sure the admin had good reason to remove him, and it wasnt an easy choice. Miami quit because he chose to.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:50 PM
yakkier
Banned

Did you guys hear some one talking ?....

Old 02-19-2010, 09:52 PM
bardram
Veteran

Originally Posted by yakkier
Did you guys hear some one talking ?....
Im not the one who complained, so no need to get on me about it

Old 02-19-2010, 10:05 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion

Originally Posted by bardram
The guy doesnt need to quit the site just because he is not a "moderater" anymore. Im sure the admin had good reason to remove him, and it wasnt an easy choice. Miami quit because he chose to.
I think you missed the point. He is leaving not because he is no longer a moderator, but rather because of what he says in his first post. (see below)

Originally Posted by Miami_Son
...That tells me that I don't have as many friends in here as I thought I had and I have no desire to waste my time where I'm not wanted or appreciated.
I'll be honest, I don't blame him one bit. For some reason, I know a handful in particular had it out for this guy once he got his mod position which I will probably never understand. Either way, I just want to take a second to say I have never once had an issue with Miami. Keep in touch.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:07 PM
seabass202
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yakkier, you are obviously full hot on this situation.

Last edited by seabass202; 02-19-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:12 PM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OK guys, let me set something straight. I'm not quitting, I just don't want to contribute in a forum that cares more about the whining of a few inconsiderate newbies over the interests of established members. The decision to remove me as mod was made without any input from me, I went away and came back to find I had been stripped of my powers. The alleged "numerous complaints" were never shown to me and I have my doubts as to their authenticity and number.

The two members posting negatively about me now are a perfect example of the absurdity of this situation. One has been here about a week and I have never seen him post in 2nd Gen or interacted with him, and the other is still pissed because I called him out on his post bragging about having gotten a great deal on stolen tires. These are the types of members DF would rather cater to and I want nothing to do with helping keep their advertising rates up with my involvement.

So, while I will miss many of you I will still be active on other Dodge-related forums I am registered on as Miami_Son. I will be glad to offer you the same level of assistance there as I did here. This thread will probably get pulled soon, but Laramie1997 knows where to find me. See you round the interwebs and please give Jason the same level of support you've shown me!

Rick

Old 02-19-2010, 10:13 PM
TruckinDodge
Professional

I'll miss you Miami I can't help but believe that some of those that complained were to thin skinned and I wish I had stepped forward and supported you when I had the opportunity I don't post much unless I think I have something to offer but I'll miss you if you leave the forum.

It's the winners that will and are ruining this country.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:20 PM
yakkier
Banned

Originally Posted by seabass202
Yakkier, you are obviously full hot on this situation.

I simply dont like it when people come on here and get pissed when they dont have a spine.

Its easy as that man, like i said in post earlier that the powers that be deemed uninviting to newcomers because it was too "over board" so they deleted it.

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer, we dont want noob's coming on here asking the same freaking question everyday, which all of you new guys do. It would be fine if you guys come on here to share our passion for our trucks but no you guys get pissed and whine like lil school girls when you have a problem that you cant figure out in 10 minutes so you come on here whining about it and expecting us to care, and when we get enough of it we bite back and then you guys go run home to mommy with your tail between your legs.

if you want us to treat you like equal's then stop asking stupid questions and then getting offended when you dont get the answer that you expect. You guys are forgetting half of us didnt come here to ask questions about our trucks, WE KNOW about our trucks, there's a big difference. so why do you expect us to consider you guys seasoned members or tech's ? changing you oil doesnt mean you know about trucks.

So all we ask is that the "New members" dont come on here talking crap about our trucks just because you cant figure the problem out and have to spend 1000 bucks for some one to fix a problem YOU could have fixed if you actually read up on the issue and tried to fix the problem. you guys talk about us offending you by the way we treat you, what about you guys offending us by saying you want to drive your truck into a river because you cant figure out the problem is. DEAL WITH IT! we all have issues with our truck's, thats makes us who we are, if you dont like it here then go buy a freaking toyota.

Last edited by yakkier; 02-19-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:22 PM
bardram
Veteran

Miami: Im not pissed, and never was. You dont seem to understand the post I made, never said I bought stolen tires, and you jumped down my throat for no reason. Anyway, it means nothing because im not the one who complained about you. I really dont care if you are a moderator or not, but all I am saying is that I can see why the site doesn't want to have you representing them. Plain and simple. Nothing personal. Im sure youre a nice guy, and I dont know you personally, so I wont judge. Unlike you did. (which you stated yourself that you were judging me for being from NY) Im trying to bury the bad blood here, but its probably falling on deaf ears.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:23 PM
greenmachine
All Star

At one time this site used to brag about all the people that it had logged on at once. I like this site but there is a reason for the lack of participation. Has anyone else wondered why. There are quite a few names you do not see on here anymore. I am not knocking the site but it has changed.

Quick Reply: I'm outta here!