2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

My new Hemi

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Niedhogg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She wants some 24" bling wheels and my son found a 2" lowering kit for it. LOL I don't think so... the wheels maybe for the summer, But if we go that way, I want some meatier 22" tires for the factory wheels for winter. You're right, they are very cabable off-road wise. I've been trying to find an after market exhaust for ours, something like the SRT-8 Jeeps, that would wake it up some more!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya, it really is amazing how comfortable it rides given the type of suspension it has. I drove the Jeep Liberty 10 hours to Provo Utah to trade it in, and when I got there, you could tell I had driven 10 hours. Then, just 8 hours later I turned around and drove the Aspen home 10 hours, and it was a joy. I could have driven more.

22's would look a little silly I think, but everyone has their own tastes. Sounds like you got a good deal for sure though.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:46 AM
Niedhogg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was wondering why there wasn't a forum for the Aspen? I know it's practically a Durango, but then, not really. I mean, they have a forum for almost everything else on here, right?

Old 03-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya, I'll just go to the Durango forum probably. I found a Chrysler Aspen forum, and it had 17 threads in it.

Quick Reply: My new Hemi