2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Hey, Look at what im building.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010 | 11:13 PM
GeorgiaDodge
Veteran

KY, thats what i think, but then again im just a hillbilly from north georgia with no education. im pure white trash and would love to see this console complete. im thinking about building me one, if i have the time

Old 05-29-2010 | 12:00 AM
J McWillis
Professional

I think it's a pretty sweet idea. Aside from losing legroom, but who other than the driver needs that anyways haha. Also, you might think of just putting a couple holes in the top then getting a couple drop-in cupholders. If you decide to paint it, I say you just get some resin and fiberglass it to the dash. It's not as difficult as many people think, just time consuming. Matching it to the factory carpet would be my #2 vote. Good luck either way and keep us all updated!

Old 05-29-2010 | 04:28 PM
Cheat
|
Veteran

Originally Posted by KY BIGRAM
Just noticed you're from KY as well, no wonder I'm supporting you. What parts you from? Gotta have the 4 W D !!!

As for your vacuum leak, it should be easy to track, it's just a pain to fix. There are many variables it could be.

Thanks for the support, Im from clarkson, down in grayson county. And it would be way easier if they had a vacuum diagram somewhere.

Old 05-29-2010 | 05:39 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion

Drop in cup holders would be a nice touch.