2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Well I Oredered it

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 04:26 PM
redheadhunter21
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah only if some little kid that said he was gonna make a DIY for the plenum repair actaully did it you would have no problems at all....i think it was purpl "cough"cough"

I think there is one in the FAQ but without pictures

Old 11-07-2010, 05:14 PM
ryan0714
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea aha true, its pretty straight forward if you know how it all goes together. i might make a DIY for everyone, depends on how i feel at the time if i wanna just get it done and over.

As for how much i paid, i got the plenum kit and o2 sensor for i think it was like 157? or 177? one of those, that's including shipping. I already have a 180 t-stat.
Got the Boost/vaccum gauge for 60. and the wires,cap/rotor for i think 48 on sale.
The rest of my list i can pick up at autozone.which includes, spark plugs, oil and filter, oil pan gasket or rtv, diff. fluid, new belt, im gonna throw on a new throttle body gasket also just for added security, and then some cleaners.
so i should have a fun veteran's day break.Ill try to get some pics and stuff, and show what all i have done, i have not shown anything i have done so far. later guys.

Quick Reply: Well I Oredered it