2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Multi Questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 04:05 PM
byronpen
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multi Questions

Question 1

My gauge that shows my trans fluid works then, Stops, and I get the handy little lite check gauges, ANY Ideas

Question 2

I have a throttle positioning sensor that is bad, were is it located so I can replace it.

Question 3

I broke The handle off my dip stick, auto-zone ect Dont have one, were can I buy one online.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:13 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,388 Likes on 3,128 Posts

1. Erm, not sure what you are getting at here. Is your trans temp light coming on?

2. Drivers side of the throttle body.

3. Go to the dodge dealer, and order one up.

Old 11-28-2010, 06:50 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by byronpen
Question 1

My gauge that shows my trans fluid works then, Stops, and I get the handy little lite check gauges, ANY Ideas
Unless its an aftermarket gauge, you don't have a trans fluid gauge. I echo HeyYou's question, is the trans temp light coming on?

Question 2

I have a throttle positioning sensor that is bad, were is it located so I can replace it.
HeyYou is right, it is the sensor on the driver's side of the TB.

Question 3

I broke The handle off my dip stick, auto-zone ect Dont have one, were can I buy one online.
The Dodge dealer can get you one usually, or you may be able to get one from a junk yard.

Quick Reply: Multi Questions