2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

e3 plugs suck

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 02:53 PM
95Erokram
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lord0fsal3m
i never claimed better mpg or power, i did a lot of things all at once so i dont know what advantage they alone have, but the truck definatly starts up even in the cold without any hesitation
I went to these after boschs so I did notice gains at that perspective. and yeah -6 outside and it started like it was garage kept. Chips might tune your timing specs. Well thats actually the point of them. Pinging needs a higher octane than what your using from what I know. Some chips might need to reset. some might need even higher octane. Still sticking to my unresearched guns that chips might not like them, especially if they do run hotter than other plugs. I almost think its solely the reason. I reset my chip but we know the jets dont work after a month. the computer relearns it by bypassin it. Other chip and ecu tunes are not reset or arent designed with that heat range possibly. I might just see it different. Im by no means a mechanic. I self teach my self and build my truck my self. Best trucks are built right lol? IMO here. just a common sense thought. If not true, im open to learn.

Quick Reply: e3 plugs suck