2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Interchangeable Interiors?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 08:23 AM
M Laborde
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Yep. Or, will you have them any time soon?
If I can get new(er) ones tomorrow then I'll have 2 with old cig burns (not mine) in the cloth part.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:04 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,387 Likes on 3,127 Posts

Originally Posted by M Laborde
If I can get new(er) ones tomorrow then I'll have 2 with old cig burns (not mine) in the cloth part.
In some flavor of Gray? (cig burns don't bother me..... I have those already, I thought they were standard equipment? ) Currently, my drivers door panel is held in place with a selection of sheet metal screws.... the PO wasn't the best at doing repairs.....

Old 01-28-2011, 06:53 AM
M Laborde
Rookie

Originally Posted by HeyYou
In some flavor of Gray? (cig burns don't bother me..... I have those already, I thought they were standard equipment? ) Currently, my drivers door panel is held in place with a selection of sheet metal screws.... the PO wasn't the best at doing repairs.....
it's the 1997 "mist grey" or "grey mist" or whatever they called it.

There are a couple of burns, the handhold in the armrest is broken but fixed cleverly so you can't really tell, and the little screw next to the power mirror **** had been replaced by another screw and a washer to hold it. It's not bad and it's a lot better than duct tape.

If I can get what I need today or Monday, I'll let you know. I would take pics of mine & let you see it first. Shipping is bound to be a bitch. I have no idea how to even begin that.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:29 PM
M Laborde
Rookie

Originally Posted by M Laborde
it's the 1997 "mist grey" or "grey mist" or whatever they called it.

There are a couple of burns, the handhold in the armrest is broken but fixed cleverly so you can't really tell, and the little screw next to the power mirror **** had been replaced by another screw and a washer to hold it. It's not bad and it's a lot better than duct tape.

If I can get what I need today or Monday, I'll let you know. I would take pics of mine & let you see it first. Shipping is bound to be a bitch. I have no idea how to even begin that.
No dice. Sorry. He had both door panels in decent condition (but dirty). They had only small burns in them but they were a blue-green color & that was too far off from my grey.

He had the entire interior for sale except for the driver's seat. I bought the headliner. About everything else is there.

Here is the ad. Contact him if you want his stuff. He wants it out of the garage yesterday.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pts/2151420919.html

Quick Reply: Interchangeable Interiors?