2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Roller rocker madness

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 04:02 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 95Erokram
Ebay bud. Theyve been BOGO for the last week now. This offer ends never but lasts forever. Thanks for smart*** remarks. You have failed to ignore the post if you felt the need to say that stuff. Its a forum. Meant for vehicle advice and chat. shouldnt have to find other peoples past question or curiosities but create my own and get educated on something I would like to know from an individual who has gone through or done themselves. If its a waste of your time. You obviously have to much time on your hands....Epic Fail
You can educate yourself far better by reading whats already been posted, as opposed to asking the same repetitive questions over again. A forum is for reading through past threads and then, if you don't find an answer, asking your question. There is a reason we have a search function. If it was a really old problem that hasn't been discussed recently, I understand. But this is discussed at least once a month or more.

We will help you out, but only if you are also willing to help yourself.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:44 AM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 95Erokram
shouldnt have to find other peoples past question or curiosities but create my own and get educated on something I would like to know from an individual who has gone through or done themselves.
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was addressing the Most Important Person On Earth. Now that I have been enlightened, I humbly thank you very much for allowing me to walk on your planet, Kind Sir, inhaling the atmosphere you've blessed with your flatulence and drinking the water that fell as rain from clouds that might, if I am exceedingly fortunate, contain vapor from your sweet urine.

I understand now that the forum search feature is intended for mere mortals such as myself, and that A Great One such as yourself should never even be bothered by seeing the link to it as it is clearly beneath your exalted station. Please forgive me my presumptuous ways, Excellence.

Which is all to say that many good people here and many more who have gone before have contributed something of value to this excellent resource, and I believe it would be doing you and the broader community a grave disservice were I to fail to mock your grossly overblown and wholly inexcusable sense of entitlement.

Old 02-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Ugly1
Record Breaker
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Haven't had any kids in the public school system lately eh? Nowdays it's OK if you want to be lazy. Failure is OK. No one involved is even allowed to say otherwise, cept the parents who mostly are apparently all OK with this as ultimately they've allowed it to occur and continue. Get used to it, this is what we are producing around here these days. It's all a little sickening for old skoolers to watch, but here we are entering into the age of entitlement. If you don't actually understand the math, as entitled students OK with failing are inclined not to, there are no worries about where this model leads in the end.

Last edited by Ugly1; 02-12-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Ugly1
Record Breaker
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

oh and BTW: urine vapor? that stuff had me rolling.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was addressing the Most Important Person On Earth. Now that I have been enlightened, I humbly thank you very much for allowing me to walk on your planet, Kind Sir, inhaling the atmosphere you've blessed with your flatulence and drinking the water that fell as rain from clouds that might, if I am exceedingly fortunate, contain vapor from your sweet urine.

I understand now that the forum search feature is intended for mere mortals such as myself, and that A Great One such as yourself should never even be bothered by seeing the link to it as it is clearly beneath your exalted station. Please forgive me my presumptuous ways, Excellence.

Which is all to say that many good people here and many more who have gone before have contributed something of value to this excellent resource, and I believe it would be doing you and the broader community a grave disservice were I to fail to mock your grossly overblown and wholly inexcusable sense of entitlement.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Old 02-12-2011, 04:33 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by Ugly1
Haven't had any kids in the public school system lately eh?
Nope, and ain't making any more to go there, either.

Three of the grandkids are in school now, but they're bright, curious, motivated, have involved parents, and are honors students. The oldest is 15, wants to be a mechanical engineer, and so far is on the right track for it. He's already looking at colleges.

And if he ever asks me to do his homework for him:

Old 02-12-2011, 05:14 PM
drewactual
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Unreg,

your responses, when someone has become the object of your ire is becoming legendary.. you crack me up dude!

first 'towing shopping malls to fix the plumbing', now 'urine vapor'.. I don't know where you get it from man, but it is absolutely classic!

Old 02-12-2011, 05:30 PM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

do a mothaphuching search you dumbace... there's even I DIY that I wrote that is educational

Old 02-12-2011, 05:31 PM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't mind him.. he's had a few too many beers today and is currently passed out on the floor~ the wife

Old 02-12-2011, 06:30 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by drewactual
I don't know where you get it from man, but it is absolutely classic!
I'm glad that others are as entertained as I am.

The OP came along looking to publicly embarrass himself, and this being one of the most helpful forums around it seemed only fitting to help him along.

Quick Reply: Roller rocker madness