2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Roller rocker madness

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 02:50 AM
95Erokram
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EndIsNear
My God guys, just post a simple answer. It does not bother me to repost something because I have the ability to choose whether or not I want to. Hes not forcing you to say anything. Hes asking you. And yea, searching does turn up results, but we all know there are hundreds of threads out there and yes it takes a long time to search through them all. And a few minutes out of pure willingness to answer a simple question can mitigate a ton of problems. If your on Dodge Forum, you have time to answer. And you have the choice to do so or not. No need to jump on a persons *** over something so silly.
Effing thanks man. This says it for me as well. hence i typed."leave if your gonna tell me to research" its not worth your time and plenty of people can help. Not just the same gang of a dozen old tymers of this forum, though they are very knowlegable, are just sick of trying to help everyone but saying its a waste of thier time. Im not a stupid kid either and did attend public school, did very well but am now seeking a profession as an outsidelineman electrician vs my previous mechanical engineering pursuit but where that came from unreg, was far beyond the point of the argument. Not to sound presumptuous but the whole saying this is a friendly site makes me wonder why you gotta be a smartass when im legitametly asking for help from those willing. And a lot of newcomers really hate the mentality of the longer and more notorious members of this actually quite good forum, minus the few "upset" or "cranky" older guys out there. Hah and.. todays youth is messed up.. How do you think it got this way. Someone effed it up to begin withya know.. like the debt situation. Listen to youth of yesterday by the veer union on that one lol. Back to my original point though is sorry to those that disagree or are annoyed by me. I do not click your mouse or force you to type back to me. And thanks to those who have helped, even if it is a repetitive thread, it is nice of you to keep your cool. Probably ruined any stand for myself on this forum but you guys dont know me and the ridiculing on this forum is insulting to any newbie on here. Lighten up. Have a good day gentleman and sorry for my ..well.. griping on this thread. It can be closed by the moderators at this point if desired.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:54 AM
95Erokram
Veteran

By the way rollerrockers are a backburner. Trans is going out, 16 years old with 147,XXX on the OD. Impressively enough for its time of being stock and well shifting, it's time to do a performance build. Im not even going to dare ask help on that on this forum as I might be held accountable for stupidity or laziness. WHOOO!

Old 02-22-2011, 06:39 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 95Erokram
Im not even going to dare ask help on that on this forum as I might be held accountable for stupidity or laziness. WHOOO!
**** man,

You all were picking on Rick Flair...

Old 02-22-2011, 10:12 PM
RamSport97
Record Breaker
Old 02-22-2011, 11:09 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 95Erokram
Im not even going to dare ask help on that on this forum as I might be held accountable for stupidity or laziness. WHOOO!
Ya can't run with the big dogs if you're going to pee like a puppy.

There's nothing at all wrong with searching the forum -- the rest of us do it all the darn time. But if you've done that, and legitimately cannot find the answer to your question, even this crotchety old bastard will jump right in to help you out. Guaranteed.

My advice, for what little it's worth to you: Just crack open your wallet, haul out the plastic money equivalent, and call PATC at 1-888-877-1008.

Quick Reply: Roller rocker madness