2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Licenses

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 06:22 PM
surfingsnow510
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks crazywolfie,i didnt post this to talk about politics, i posted it to ask if there was a way, obviously im a kid and i wouldn't know that they didn't have it, but if u really wanna know they do,i know for a fact that they do, my friend had one because his dad had a stroke and couldn't drive and his mother worked a lot so he was offered a conditional license by the dmv,thank you very much

P.S. im pretty sure that i could outdrive anyone of you guys, in reverse

Old 03-10-2011, 06:22 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

thanks crazywolfie,i didnt post this to talk about politics, i posted it to ask if there was a way, obviously im a kid and i wouldn't know that they didn't have it
You could talk to your driving instructor or call your local DMV. But you're not gonna get a conditional liscense on "I cant wait until 16". If you could, dont you think everyone and their brother would be doing it?
My god, that is a recipie for disaster. I can see your Ram wrapped around a telephone pole and a cross on the side of a highway now.

Half their parents cant drive worth a damn. Driver's education should start at age 13.

Last edited by PurplDodge; 03-10-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:29 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by surfingsnow510
you could try.
Originally Posted by PurplDodge
Half their parents cant drive worth a damn. Driver's education should start at age 13.
when you live on a farm as a kid they will usually let you operate almost any machinery at a young age.

Last edited by crazzywolfie; 03-10-2011 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:34 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,387 Likes on 3,127 Posts

thanks crazywolfie,i didnt post this to talk about politics, i posted it to ask if there was a way, obviously im a kid and i wouldn't know that they didn't have it, but if u really wanna know they do,i know for a fact that they do, my friend had one because his dad had a stroke and couldn't drive and his mother worked a lot so he was offered a conditional license by the dmv,thank you very much

That's pretty good. I used to drive professionally. Still think you could out drive me?

Old 03-10-2011, 06:34 PM
surfingsnow510
Amateur

where do you think i live, the first time i drove a semi was at the age of four, hbu?

Absolutely HeyYou

Last edited by surfingsnow510; 03-10-2011 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:40 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,387 Likes on 3,127 Posts

where do you think i live, the first time i drove a semi was at the age of four, hbu?
Terribly sorry, sitting on daddy's lap with your hands on the wheel doesn't count as "driving".....

For some odd reason, I am very glad that you do NOT have your license yet. Lose the arrogance dude.

Old 03-10-2011, 06:43 PM
surfingsnow510
Amateur

Good one, even though my dad was watching me from down the road,no one was in the truck

Old 03-10-2011, 06:43 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

where do you think i live, the first time i drove a semi was at the age of four, hbu
Florida? Although your username is confusing me...No snow in Florida.
I drove a 1978 Sears SS/16 Garden Tractor at age 4...But I was sitting on my grandfather's lap, as I presume you were in the truck.
no one was in the truck
How were you driving with no one in the truck?
when you live on a farm as a kid they will usually let you operate almost any machinery at a young age.
I'm well aware of that.

Lose the bull ****

Last edited by PurplDodge; 03-10-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:44 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

until you can press the clutch in on your own it don't count. i don't think you even weighted enough to activate the clutch on a big truck when you were 4

Old 03-10-2011, 06:45 PM
drewactual
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Terribly sorry, sitting on daddy's lap with your hands on the wheel doesn't count as "driving".....

For some odd reason, I am very glad that you do NOT have your license yet. Lose the arrogance dude.
c'mon HeyYouNinja.... let him roll it out.. he is proving the reverse of his own point that he should be allowed a license, and VW's that he shouldn't get one until 25.. When you were 16, didn't you think you could drive better than anyone? How wrong were you? yeah, me too- and this kid is destined for a wreck in his arrogance.. it's without fortune, the arrogance will likely cause someone who actually can drive major issues.. go figure..

Quick Reply: Licenses