2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

can't go

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 09:01 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by drewactual
I've joined the dark side... It's official.

This place is hands down the best forum I've encountered for repairing and maintaining a dodge truck, and likely in the top five of helpful forums for any vehicle.. there are 2100 pages of information here, and it is well maintained by the mods and admins..

Asking a question, and demanding an answer (work) from someone when no effort has been given floggin whiffs of entitlement, and demanding something for nothing..

If a person is willing to help themselves, there is a ton of people here that will help them.. people who want something
for nothing get what this dude gets..

2100 pages.. there isn't a whole lot else that can be said here that hasn't already, especially on a truck that's been around as long as these..

Do any of you know how hard it was to resist telling him "DBAD!" I took the diplomatic route instead - before a moderator had to get onto me....or the forum police!