2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Rocker arm torque

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 08:46 PM
snookhooked
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It back together and running. I do have a slight ticking on the passenger side but doesn't get louder if I slowly raise the throttle up. just while its idling. she smoke lightly during the first time running but it quit smoking so I am thinking it was burning off what was on the heads and its did stink a little while it was running but that should go away with time.

Old 04-29-2019, 08:19 AM
Ecampbe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
That one should go to the air filter housing, not the brake booster..... They have them in the 'help' section at the parts store though. Don't recall the techno-speak name for it..... explain it to one of the parts guys, they should be able to help you out.
mine runs from POLUTION CONTROL VALVE over to booster as well. 2000 dodge Durango

Old 04-29-2019, 08:31 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,391 Likes on 3,131 Posts

Originally Posted by Ecampbe
mine runs from POLUTION CONTROL VALVE over to booster as well. 2000 dodge Durango
Six year old thread???

Quick Reply: Rocker arm torque