2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Long Tube Fit? Yay or Nay?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012 | 09:16 PM
gdstock
Legend

Originally Posted by Thomascsm1
Sorry to ride your coat tails, but how do you post a question? I cna't figure it our and the FAQ is no help. Thanks

Go HERE to post a technical questio, click New Thread button at the top left part of screen.

Go HERE to post a non technical question, such as general Discusstion, click New Thread button at the top left part of screen.

Hope that helps! Welcome to DF!

Old 06-17-2012 | 09:18 PM
Adobedude
All Star

Originally Posted by 2x1972
I think poser duals are stupid. If you wanna look like you have duals, get duals. Real duals with long tubes will sound much better too.

I have the exact exhaust system I am criticizing... But it was there when I bought it and I have been too busy fixing other stuff to spend money on that. Trust me, it will go byby.
I agree.

I have Pacesetter LTs and a Gibson R/V muffler to put on my Ram, just need the time. It's my work truck, and thank God it's working right now.

Old 06-17-2012 | 09:53 PM
HeyYou
Administrator

Originally Posted by Thomascsm1
Sorry to ride your coat tails, but how do you post a question? I cna't figure it our and the FAQ is no help. Thanks
At the top of the forum, left side, is a button, "New Thread". Click on that.

Quick Reply: Long Tube Fit? Yay or Nay?