2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Shocks With 2 Inch Drop Shackles

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 12:22 AM
Devildog8791
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shocks With 2 Inch Drop Shackles

Is there anyone with 2 inch drop shackles that can tell me what kind of shocks you are running in the rear? I was looking at the Belltech Street Performance shocks, but I was also seeing a lot of guys running the Monroe Sensa-Tracs. I was wondering what some of you that have the same setup as myself were running. I am at the stock height in the front (0/2 drop). I just wanted the truck leveled out.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:51 PM
Devildog8791
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to answer my own question with the best guess that I have. Today I ordered some Belltech Street Performance Shocks. Here are the part numbers and link to the site where I ordered them (Auto Parts Warehouse):

Belltech Street Performance (Front) - 10603F

Belltech Street Performance (Rear) - 2212FF

I got them for $228.80 with free shipping. If you have your truck selected on the site, it will tell you that they are not compatible with your truck. I have a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport 2WD with the 5.9L engine. I called Belltech and asked them myself and these are the part numbers that they gave me for my application (OEM height in front and 2" drop on the rear).

Once I get them put on and can test the ride, I will report back. I am about two weeks away from getting the new wheels and tires put on, so it will be at least 3-4 weeks before I can give a report.

Quick Reply: Shocks With 2 Inch Drop Shackles