2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Parts compatibility regular cab/quad cab

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 05:17 PM
slvanaman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts compatibility regular cab/quad cab

I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 (regular cab) that needs a new driver's side bucket seat and also the driver's side plastic door panel. I'll be heading to a pick and pull salvage yard for replacements. My question is, what year range of Ram's will be compatible and and will quad cab parts work with my regular cab for what I need? Thanks for your help.

Old 10-13-2013, 09:30 AM
slvanaman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

89 views and no replies...does anyone have any idea? I am heading up there later today.

Old 10-13-2013, 12:14 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,276 Likes on 3,023 Posts

Door panel from 95-97 extended cab, or, 95-01 regular cab will work. Doors are the same shape. If it has the rear doors (quad cab) doors are different, so, no swapping there.

I am not sure about the seat. Mounts changed, as did the shape of the floor over the years. Rumor has it thought, that passenger seat cushions will bolt to the drivers seat without trouble. Not sure if that also applies to power seats though.

Quick Reply: Parts compatibility regular cab/quad cab