2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Windows,mirrors,locks,and seatbelts not working

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 05:26 PM
onecat1dude
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Windows,mirrors,locks,and seatbelts not working

I have a 98 ,5.9Ltr 2wd 1500,sla truck, My electric windows,locks,and mirrors stopped working over a period of two months. I have a manual but there is no wiring diagram for any of these systems.I checked the fuses and they are all good. The seatbelts were working intermitently but now they don't work at all.Has anyone experienced this with their truck? I need diagrams and some insight on this set of problems. I've been trying to find a common link to these systems and have gotten frustrated to the point of thinking of getting rid of my truck Please help me ,feel free to email me at onecat1dude@hotmail.com with any answers.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 03-23-2014, 07:15 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,388 Likes on 3,128 Posts

You can download the 01 service manual from the service manual thread in the faq section. It will have wiring diagrams.

Power windows and locks have separate circuit breakers.

When you say your seat belts "dont work", what specifically are they (not?) doing?

Quick Reply: Windows,mirrors,locks,and seatbelts not working