2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Replacing Headlight covers and bumper.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 05:22 PM
PaulMcKIII
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacing Headlight covers and bumper.

So I hate to be making a second post pertaining to fixing my car after an accident but I am gonna ask here for advice first.

SO I damaged my front drivers side turn signal cover and screwed up the plastic on my bumper. I need to know how to replace my turn signal cover, and roughly how much it will cost, along with how to replace my bumper. My model is a 1996 1500 So if any one could give me advice or help point me into a general direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Old 08-08-2014, 06:19 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

Turn Signal: AM-Autoparts.com. They will have the complete assembly for pretty cheap.

Bumper: Any bumper from a NON-Sport 94-01 will work. (94-98 sport will work as well, as they are the same, just body color. Not chrome. For the 2500/3500 trucks (same bumper) you can extend that out to 94-02 non-sport, they didn't change body style till 03.) Check your local junk yards. I think LMC truck has them new, but, you have to buy each individual piece, and it gets expensive in a hurry.

Quick Reply: Replacing Headlight covers and bumper.