2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

po441 incorrect purge flow code

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2015, 02:18 PM
BrandonBuc'em
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default po441 incorrect purge flow code

alright guys, my truck has been running great for awhile now. no codes, no issues. now about 2 or 3 weeks ago it was raining, check engine light came on, i hooked up the obd2 and it gave me the p0441 code. back in the summer i replaced the vapor canister, purge valve as well as blowing out the lines. no codes up till now. so 2 days after the light came on, it went off. it cleared itself. its been off ever since. now 2 days ago it was raining and has been raining for the past 2 days the light came on again. i noticed a trend. when it rains it throws the code.

what do you guys think? does it have to do with the rain? or is it just coincidence?

let me know what you guys think. thanks ahead of time.

Old 01-19-2015, 04:58 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

On mine, the connectors for the vacuum lines at the valve rotted out...... and wouldn't always seal up nice. Might wanna have a look.

Mine also has a tendency to fall off its mounting bracket..... which prompts things to become disconnected as well. Such fun.

Old 04-08-2015, 08:12 AM
BrandonBuc'em
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I replaced the fuel cap with an oem cap and the light shut off after about 80 miles. Light has been off for 3 tank fills now. I think I found the issue.

Quick Reply: po441 incorrect purge flow code