2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Ground wires from firewall

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2021, 04:44 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

Originally Posted by Rocky713
I have a 2008 Dodge Nitro SLT with a 3.7 L V6. Every lately I've had a lot of lights come up on my Dash. The traction control light flashed a couple days and then you check engine light came on for a couple days and then the oil light came on for a few minutes. There was no code found on the check engine light and the oil pump and oil pressure sensor is brand new with good oil in the oil pan. A friend of mine told me that it is a common problem with the Dodge for the ground wire to be faulty. Do you know of this situation? If so can you tell me where this ground wire is approximately on the Dodge Nitro?
This is the 2nd Gen Ram section. We don't know squat about your Nitro, and certainly not that new... (to us....) you wanna be in the Nitro section. MUCH more likely to get help there.

Old 11-06-2021, 02:09 AM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 307 Likes on 299 Posts

well when I logged on there were post about Challengers Chargers Rams and Nitros but thank you for correcting me Karen! I'm glad somebody has so much time on their hands that they reply to someone needing help with no kind of help whatsoever. I will gladly send you a link to people who are hiring if you need something to do old man. Get a life or a hobby or a donkey in your mouth if you need some entertainment! Since you are no help to me disregard this post and move on geezer
You realize that this forum has to be organized right? Also HeyYou is a very helpful member along with a very friendly person. Not to mention he is a moderator here. Read the rules of this forum, before you come at a member. We know nothing about Nitros.

Old 11-06-2021, 08:33 AM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by MoparFanatic21
We know nothing about Nitros.

we don’t even know that they’re a Chrysler product

Old 11-06-2021, 10:36 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

well when I logged on there were post about Challengers Chargers Rams and Nitros but thank you for correcting me Karen! I'm glad somebody has so much time on their hands that they reply to someone needing help with no kind of help whatsoever. I will gladly send you a link to people who are hiring if you need something to do old man. Get a life or a hobby or a donkey in your mouth if you need some entertainment! Since you are no help to me disregard this post and move on geezer
Hey, I know, it's patently obvious to me that you don't have any intention of following forum rules, and given your reaction to my post, I don't see you as ever becoming a worthwhile contributing member, so, how about I just ban you? That sounds pretty good to me. Bye bye.

The following users liked this post:
B0dh1M0d3 (11-04-2022)

Quick Reply: Ground wires from firewall