2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

No injector pulse?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 01:20 AM
ZipperStar
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm dealing with the exact same thing right now. Customer towed in 1997 Ram, with fuel pressure spark, new crank and cam sensor, pwr to injector but no noid light action. Runs with carb spray in TB. PCM doing the right thing with sensors I checked as far as 5v reference signal current working and good ground. All I get on scanner is Fuel trim everywhere 0%.
Waiting for a replacement PCM makes me nervous, like doing a really hard clutch job and all the while your suffering through it, your hoping the parts are good and going to work. I had to almost take Imperial Computer Exchange,, or their other name, Car Computer Exchange to court , over a bad PCM for my own 99 Durango. Thank God I paid for it with Pay Pal and they took over the issue and I received a refund. I can only say please don't buy from them, they don't check out their PCMs, and use a hole saw to gain access to a common problem area, re-solder it, glue the hole piece back in, and never will they talk to you again. They said theirs I sent back to them tested good, and trust they have no warranty, read the nonsense closely. You buy it, send it back if it's bad, and if it don't work, the whole transaction disappears on their end. The next one I ordered from Flash Masters worked perfect, and they have a no nonsense warranty. Understand none of these places rebuilt these units,, they just test their their own way,, and hope for the best.
I'll let you know if the replacement PCM works my injectors or not.

Last edited by ZipperStar; 09-05-2019 at 01:23 AM.

Quick Reply: No injector pulse?