2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anyone Have Updated Part Numbers For The MonteC Recommended 46RE Build?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 10:32 PM
Skeptic68W
Veteran
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Anyone Have Updated Part Numbers For The MonteC Recommended 46RE Build?

After having yet another failure of my 46re, I have decided to take on the task of rebuilding it myself instead of shelling out thousands for another reman unit that I have no faith in.

I planned to build it as recommended by MonteC on page 6 of his stickied thread. Unfortunately, if you begin searching for the part numbers he listed, several of them appear to no longer be in existence or have been changed. Searching Wittrans gets no results, and doing general google searches is hit and miss, with me being able to find some things and not being able to find others.

Unfortunately, he also did not label what the parts were, only a part number list, so I don't even know what I'm missing...

Anyone have an updated group of part numbers for this build by chance?

Old 11-04-2018, 09:10 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,393 Likes on 3,133 Posts

Here is a text file I created quite some time ago, prices are quite likely out of date. However, I did put in a bit of a description of what the parts are. Some are less clear than others......

Attached Files
File Type: txt
DodgeTrans.txt (1.4 KB, 88 views)
Old 11-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Skeptic68W
Veteran
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Thanks man,

Turns out I won't need to do a rebuild after all (at least not right now). See my other trans thread for details.

Quick Reply: Anyone Have Updated Part Numbers For The MonteC Recommended 46RE Build?