2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Favorite Tool Box for 2nd Gen Ram

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 12:04 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

you get what you pay for. good tool boxes in general are not cheap. with one of those you really end up with a lot more space to store stuff than you would with a regular toolbox. if you wanted it cheaper you could make your own. i have seen people make them out of plywood. more work but cheaper and better fitting that way. i have been considering making one for my 81 since i got to replace the sheet of plywood i got protecting the bed anyways

Old 11-23-2018, 11:16 AM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 307 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
you get what you pay for. good tool boxes in general are not cheap. with one of those you really end up with a lot more space to store stuff than you would with a regular toolbox. if you wanted it cheaper you could make your own. i have seen people make them out of plywood. more work but cheaper and better fitting that way. i have been considering making one for my 81 since i got to replace the sheet of plywood i got protecting the bed anyways
I might make a commitment under the bed like the Honda trucks have. I am being picky but I want storage and still be able to use my bed. I might try to fit a RAMBOX bed to my truck

Quick Reply: Favorite Tool Box for 2nd Gen Ram