2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Well guys its time for my truck to go...

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 06:09 AM
01ramclassic
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well guys its time for my truck to go...

Well its official, my trucks for sale now. I just listed her on Ebay. I hate to do it but its just time. I've have her for 2 1/2 years and now I want something different. I looking really hard a two different hemi's and another guy has an off-road dodge that is mint condition. I hope that my truck sells without a problem. The listing fees weren't as bad as I thought. $43 bucks. I'm just asking my payoff so I hope someone snatches it up. I'm selling it with all of my accessories and i'm not gonna take a single one out. Ya'll are welcome to look at my ad and even buy it If you want. But the fact is I still am going to get another Dodge!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ALCA%3AUS%3A31

Old 12-17-2005, 07:45 AM
RM_Indy
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Well guys its time for my truck to go...

Best of luck, hope she sells fast

Old 12-17-2005, 01:35 PM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

we should have a moment of silence when she goes.... a internet ceremony.... and sit down with the new owner..have a nice long chat with him/her kinda like if a boy came over to take out your doughter... ya know....ground rules... what you expect from him... does he have a job?

Old 12-17-2005, 02:51 PM
01ramclassic
All Star

Yea, I know what yah mean. I just hope that my truck doesn't get bought by some dad for his 16yr old kid. I don't want to see blackie getting ragged out. Its kinda like a ex-girlfriend, you don't like to see her end up with an a$$hole.

Old 12-17-2005, 03:17 PM
MGDMike
Champion

Sorry to see you doing this, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I wish ya luck with the sell and at least you got your research down pack when it comes time for you to purchase your next baby!
-Mike

Old 12-17-2005, 03:29 PM
01ramclassic
All Star

Well there is one thing I want to know, Is the price good? Do ya'll think the truck will sell? The price is my payoff and I think I'll be lucky to get that.

Old 12-17-2005, 03:46 PM
bamory
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man you must be a softie at heart

ORIGINAL: 01ramclassic

Yea, I know what yah mean. I just hope that my truck doesn't get bought by some dad for his 16yr old kid. I don't want to see blackie getting ragged out. Its kinda like a ex-girlfriend, you don't like to see her end up with an a$$hole.

Old 12-17-2005, 05:06 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Hey, i know the feeling. I really didnt want to part with my Dakota clubcab, but the gas was just ridiculous. I finally had to get rid of him. Great truck and the best part was someone snatched it up in less then a week from the same dealership. I came back to pick up my plate info and the salesman was like man your truck was gone the day after we put it on the lot.

Good luck and glad to see you staying in the Dodge truck family!

Old 12-17-2005, 05:26 PM
01ramclassic
All Star

Well I've put a lot of time and money into my truck and I've always took pride in the appearance of my truck. I don't want someone who doesn't appreciate that to buy the truck and rag it out.
ORIGINAL: bamory

Man you must be a softie at heart

ORIGINAL: 01ramclassic

Old 12-17-2005, 07:20 PM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

i think the price is far...depends on whos lookin at it and understands the worth of the mods... its ahrd to explain to a 40 year old dude that knows not a thing about cars or trucks that what the 300$ CAI system does... like my dad...clueless..and i try to explain to him that it isnt good to buy a truck that "may need a tranny rebuild"

Quick Reply: Well guys its time for my truck to go...