2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

common rust area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2020, 08:29 PM
ol' grouch
Champion
Received 581 Likes on 526 Posts

Originally Posted by Liddlez
Your username is very accurate, furthermore, the sarcarm was uncalled for, but to answer your absurd questions, it rains quite heavily, and I personally have never drove it with wet shoes, and she has rubber welled liners. She was driven by my mother prior to me, and she took care of this truck like her life depended on it. muddy/wet shoes in her truck were prohibited.

First off, it wasn't sarcasm but tongue in cheek humor. Second, my questions were not absurd. I have well over 50 years experience and the "absurd" questions are designed to get you to think, not assume. When I had a shop, I got the odd ball problems that often even the dealers couldn't fix. I've gotten many a vehicle that was abandoned as a lost cause going again and turned them into a reliable driver. Rubber flooring will get water around the edge and the padding underneath will hold water. The rubber flooring is designed to be easy to clean, NOT be water resistant.

Quick Reply: common rust area?