2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Kenne Bell Supercharger Instructions

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 12:19 AM
corsair231
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kenne Bell Supercharger Instructions

Hi guys, I've got a 97 Ram SS/T with 5.9 and a Kenne Bell supercharger. I also have a blown plenum gasket which means the whole shebang has to come off. What I don't have is any directions for the supercharger. I have already contacted Kenne Bell a couple of times but I have been unsuccessful in getting any assistance. I know it's a long shot but any body have a copy of the install directions or a link where I can find them? Kenne Bell doesn't show any service/support info anymore for this set-up. It looks like it would be pretty straight forward but I would at least like to have the torque specs. I have the Optimizer too and same deal, no paperwork. It would be nice to have a copy of those as well. This install was originally done at the Kenne Bell facility in Cali so I guess the original owner didn't want the docs but now that this is an East Coast truck I can't just drop by the shop. LOL

Old 06-30-2020, 02:24 PM
AtomicDog
Champion
Received 320 Likes on 302 Posts

Personally, I'd just take plenty of photos before you take things apart, so that it will go back together easily with the photos as a guide. As for bolt torque specs, you can likely get those based on the thread size and hardness of the bolt via Google.

Old 06-30-2020, 04:44 PM
Kay_tar

A bunch cheap containers, felt marker to label all your containers for the nuts and bolts and small items. This will help a lot too.

Old 06-30-2020, 07:35 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,275 Likes on 3,022 Posts

Originally Posted by Kay_tar
A bunch cheap containers, felt marker to label all your containers for the nuts and bolts and small items. This will help a lot too.
This! Definitely this. Makes putting it back together SO much easier.

Old 07-01-2020, 01:08 AM
corsair231

Thanks everyone. These are definite "to do's" with all projects of this magnitude. Just hoping someone would have a manual for reference. It's nice when you have it all written out in one place.

Quick Reply: Kenne Bell Supercharger Instructions