2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

No heat just cold air

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2021, 08:14 PM
SilentzHero
Amateur
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default No heat just cold air

So I just got around to replacing that old busted dash finally and my heat hasnt worked for a long while
change the heater core while changing the dash had to pull the carpet and replace it too cause coolant had leak through the cab from thebad heater core
everything is back together and I still have no heat at all put my hand up agaisnt the heater core its definitely getting hot thermostat was replaced about two years ago and the AC has always worked anything yall think i overlooked?

Old 11-20-2021, 08:40 PM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by SilentzHero
So I just got around to replacing that old busted dash finally and my heat hasnt worked for a long while
change the heater core while changing the dash had to pull the carpet and replace it too cause coolant had leak through the cab from thebad heater core
everything is back together and I still have no heat at all put my hand up agaisnt the heater core its definitely getting hot thermostat was replaced about two years ago and the AC has always worked anything yall think i overlooked?

did you burp the system? Thermostats are $10 I’d try one. Do the hoses feel hot into heater core? Is it overheating?

The following users liked this post:
David Payton (11-24-2021)
Old 11-21-2021, 08:41 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,269 Likes on 3,016 Posts

What year is your truck?

Quick Reply: No heat just cold air