2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

bf goodrich all terrians suck

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 11:05 PM
bamory
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: bf goodrich all terrians suck

ORIGINAL: 01ramclassic

I would suggest to go with some maxxis Buckshot mudders.

Is that what you have on your little Ranger--------isnt it a requirement to have a Ram to post on here??????? Just kidding

Old 01-21-2006, 03:42 AM
mattyge
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ouch sorry to hear about that, i got bf goodies on my truck but they came on it when i bought the truck, still got tread on them so i'll keep em for a while. Personally i would not buy them buty meh, having no traction sometimes does have it's advantages

Old 01-21-2006, 03:56 AM
rejectracing
Rookie

ORIGINAL: hometheaterman

ORIGINAL: rejectracing

Maxxis Buckshots are some really good tires though they don't last as long as some other tires. That drinkin and ridin always ends up gettin ya some dents lol, I got a new Isuzu Rodeo after I got rid of my dodge and went wheeling at the local off road spot, Sand Creek, and ended up scratching my drivers door on a rock ledge and sliding into a tree with my roof rack. Ended up having a 16 year old drive me home.
You got an Isuzu Rodeo that was huge step down wasn't it? Or was that after a previous Dodge.
I got the Rodeo now, yeah it's a huge step down but all in all it's nicer than my dodge was and I'm only stuck with it untill this summer when I can find a good job. It's a lot smaller but my dodge was getting a bunch of miles on it and was tearing up all the time. The Rodeo doesnt look half bad, I got a roof rack, a lift and limo tint on it so it's prety nice. Cant go without a tinted windshield!

Here's my page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189779

Old 01-21-2006, 12:07 PM
azffighter
Rookie

I don't really have anything to compare them to but I do have the BFG Allterrain and have been more than happy with mine. I ride in the sand dunes, in the mud, even in water and never have had any problems. The only time I did get caught in the mud I just put it in four wheel and aired down to about 30 psi and imediately got out. I love these tires and will probably never stray.

Old 01-21-2006, 08:01 PM
4DrMopar
Captain

i had about a case
Well, right there I question your judgement. If you drove after drinking a CASE of beer, you were not only VERY much beyond the legal limit, it proves you are an IDIOT. What gives you the RIGHT to drive a vehicle THAT big, on a PUBLIC road THAT intoxicated? I seriously hope that you get caught for doing that, and soon. What an azz

Old 01-21-2006, 10:39 PM
jdcovert
Veteran

ORIGINAL: mdoffroad

i had about a case
Well, right there I question your judgement. If you drove after drinking a CASE of beer, you were not only VERY much beyond the legal limit, it proves you are an IDIOT. What gives you the RIGHT to drive a vehicle THAT big, on a PUBLIC road THAT intoxicated? I seriously hope that you get caught for doing that, and soon. What an azz
AMEN!!

Quick Reply: bf goodrich all terrians suck