2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

How do you do your burn out?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006 | 03:06 AM
shott8283
Default RE: How do you do your burn out?

ORIGINAL: Spike7ss

I can roast my 33s without any difficulties on my truck. Mostly because procomp xterrains suck.

I dont do burnouts anymore, its too dam expensive

they do suck? damn i was considering getting them b/c 4wheelparts.com has having a great deal

muddy i know what you mean...for some reason i NEVER have a camera handy when im smokin... maybe RIGHT before i swap the new tires and rim ill try to bust the old goodyears (bald racing slicks now lol ) and get a video and host it on my FTP,, id like a few pics to play with for a siggy of me roasting the rears and a plume of white smokin loftin in the air.. that would kick ***

Old 03-31-2006 | 03:12 AM
silverram99
Captain

After I got my electric supercharger, all I have to do is floor it and out pours the white smoke, best mod I ever made........

Old 03-31-2006 | 03:14 AM
jnellydodge
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: silverram99

After I got my electric supercharger, all I have to do is floor it and out pours the white smoke, best mod I ever made........

Can you tow with your supercharger??? i thought i heard somewhere that you cannot??..........

Old 03-31-2006 | 03:19 AM
silverram99
Captain

ORIGINAL: jnellydodge

Can you tow with your supercharger??? ive heard that you cannot..........
That was actually a joke in reference to this thread: https://dodgeforum.com/m_431286/tm.htm

And as far as towing with a supercharger I don't know, any vehicle that I would add a supercharger to would probably be getting towed to the race track by another vehicle. I have friends with street driven cars that added superchargers and they all took them off within a month or so, because they are too much trouble on something that isn't used for race only applications but that is just my opinion. I'm sure someone on here has one that would beg to differ.

Old 03-31-2006 | 03:24 AM
shott8283

if i had a 2wd sport ram you damn straight id be chargin the snot out of that motor

Old 03-31-2006 | 03:30 AM
jnellydodge
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: jnellydodge

Can you tow with your supercharger??? ive heard that you cannot..........
That was actually a joke in reference to this thread: https://dodgeforum.com/m_431286/tm.htm

And as far as towing with a supercharger I don't know, any vehicle that I would add a supercharger to would probably be getting towed to the race track by another vehicle. I have friends with street driven cars that added superchargers and they all took them off within a month or so, because they are too much trouble on something that isn't used for race only applications but that is just my opinion. I'm sure someone on here has one that would beg to differ.

JEEEEEEEZZ thanx for makeing me feel/look retarded haha j/k......that is pretty good

Old 03-31-2006 | 03:32 AM
shott8283

its hard to understand some peoples humor on the net... typed letters can only say so much

Old 03-31-2006 | 03:34 AM
jnellydodge
Record Breaker

to save my dignity shott i will agree with you 110%

Old 03-31-2006 | 03:44 AM
silverram99
Captain

My bad guys, I figured as long as that thread had been near the top of the forum that pretty much everyone had seen it. No more jokes then.

Jnellydodge- I had no intention of making you look stupid, I was just poking a little fun at the electric supercharger, something that is IMO very stupid. So, I'm gonna do the right thing and say I'm sorry.

Old 03-31-2006 | 03:44 AM
Socha_62
Record Breaker

I just power break, or break torque I call it. But I don;t do that anymore with my new tires. I can spin my 33's from a dead stop now with a 318. Only a little though. It a combo of fixing my t-chain, taking the last 2 sand bags out of the back, and taking my spare tire off (was wrong size anyway). I can do it though now, thats like an extra 160 lbs off the rear axle.

Quick Reply: How do you do your burn out?