2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Off Roader! Which one would YOU pick? (With pics)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006 | 02:20 PM
Socha_62
|
Record Breaker
Default RE: Off Roader! Which one would YOU pick?

Chopper, living in Northern MI, theres cars that are 15 years old with more rust then that, so I still say thats not bad

XJs aren;t so bad but it seems like them need to be lifted reciculasly high to get some hafl way decent sized tirers under it. Heres my buds, he has a 4.5" lift and can only clear 32's. Same kid is selling his old one with a 3" lift but he wants like $2000!

A Longarm would be awesome but a little overkill for what I'll be doing lol. My freinds ran into a guy who was making a longarm in his garage out of D60 axle shafts, kinda funny. I wish I could find deals like that, $100!!! I think I'm gonna put an add in the paper that I'mlooking for a CJ for free or cheap. Theres alot of people out there that have them sitting in their yards that have been there for like 10 years, so maybe they just want to get rid of them. Another buddy of mine got a Scout II with NO rust on it, and ran with a fresh battery for free just cause the peoeple wanted it gone. It was in their yard which now had a fence around it, so they had to take the fence apart to get it out. Tells you how long it was sitting there!

[IMG]local://upfiles/8718/C6513ECF9B70494F8EB6771F19503336.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-21-2006 | 05:52 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker
Default RE: Off Roader! Which one would YOU pick?

yea thats very true about XJs tires.... my friend is waitin for a weekend to install a 3 inch on his XJ and hes only gonna be able to put on 32s[&:]

anyways i say forget the scout, its not as good a lookin truck as the K5 or jeep or other ones your considering.

Quick Reply: Off Roader! Which one would YOU pick? (With pics)