2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Next CRAZY mod idea ... need help

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Next CRAZY mod idea ... need help

ORIGINAL: VWandDodge

No. "Plain Wrong" is you getting on a soapbox about how "EZ Passes" supposedly take jobs from people, and then you're talking about BREAKING THE LAW by not paying toll.

Driving is a privilege, NOT a RIGHT.

I, for one, hope you use your little license plate flipping trick and get caught, ending up with a suspended license, community service, and a hefty fine. On I-44, in Oklahoma, it costs almost $10 to leave the state. The fine for running a toll booth is over $200 -- NO IF's, AND's, or BUT's. With a fake tag, they'll nail your *** to the wall.

You're a hypocrite and a thief.

LOL .... OK, I see where you're comming from ...

Old 11-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: bamory

I would have to agree, If you don't wanna take the paytoll, go the longer slower route. Whats next..........robbing a bank because they charge you interest on a loan, tearing down stop signs because they slow you down on your way to work, or better yet, why don't you just speed through school zones. Your the type of idiot I get to scrape off the road every other week........................ no respect for driving
Gottcha Webb ...

Old 11-18-2006, 08:52 PM
timwag2001
All Star

has anyone ever heard of the big dig? Its a project on the MA highway system that went 12 billion dollars over budget. throw in all the corruption that was involved and you call it wrong!!! The *uckheads should pay me to ride the Mass Pike!!!
Mitt Romney is the governor of MA, he's probably running for Pres. dont vote for him. its all his fault. imagine what hell do to the US budget?!?!

Old 11-19-2006, 12:31 AM
Tani1500
Champion

not that im supporting this because i think its stupid but, for hotrods and stuff they make a plate bracket that will flip itslef over and hide it on the inside of the truck. its pretty cool ive seen them on alot of show cars.

Old 11-19-2006, 02:38 AM
Socha_62
Record Breaker

I knew this was gonna get into a 5 year old fighting match, thats why I didn't say anything in the begining. My opinion, do what ever the hell you want, its not endangering people lifes like some people seem to think. It would be pretty sweet to do once or twice but after that there gonna have a cop waiting for your truck during the normal times you pass through [&:]

Old 11-19-2006, 03:34 AM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: Socha_62

I knew this was gonna get into a 5 year old fighting match, thats why I didn't say anything in the begining. My opinion, do what ever the hell you want, its not endangering people lifes like some people seem to think. It would be pretty sweet to do once or twice but after that there gonna have a cop waiting for your truck during the normal times you pass through [&:]
To be honest with you, I was kinda surprised at some of the reactions. The whole thing is meant to be a joke, and yeah, it isn't something that I would be doing evey day. Probably once or twice just for the fun factor and then that would be it. Some of these reactions though .... WOW .... you'd think I was threatening to kill your MOM or something. Eaze up guy's ... I was just having some fun.

Geeze ....

Thanks Tani .... I'll keep a look out for it !!

timwag ... LOL, yeah, I remember the whole big dig thig. Is that completely finished yet? I wasjust up there again about 2 or 3 years ago and there were still some things that needed to be finished.

Old 11-19-2006, 02:03 PM
jakebrake
Champion

http://www.solenoidcity.com/solenoid...s-70-300p1.htm

Try this with a pivot point to increase the stroke.

Old 11-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Ram_Sport
Record Breaker

I wanna just say this was an idea mayfair was tossing around and to the people being negative about, dont you have something better to rant about?? why do u get all bent out of shape because of someones idea whom you dont even know in person? its like oh california is not letting 6000+lb vehicles on city blocks cause of they are a nuisance, and getting all pissed off about it when you dont even have to put up with it, honestly i do get a kick out of reading those posts tho, and you know who you are

Old 11-19-2006, 03:42 PM
radwebster
Captain

what my friend always does (and it s has always worked so far), is to just throw a handful of random crap into the machine at like 30 and just go. usually a handful of pennies or somethin, so it looks like you contributed...

Old 11-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Ram_Sport
Record Breaker

paper clips

Quick Reply: Next CRAZY mod idea ... need help