3rd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

what you all do for a living.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 07:38 AM
northgator8
All Star
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02
Just a little show and tell that I have forgotten to share, this is part of a job I did back in October... A bit over 395 ladder rungs from the roadway to the top, around 450 ft to the top from the ground. I apologize for the first super sized pic. Enjoy the view

I used to hang under bridges from machines like the ones on the deck in this picture! I still get to hang off of buildings, but in a swing-stage. At my age, I'm not climbing 400 ladder rungs, that's why we hire juniors!

Old 09-11-2014, 04:40 AM
FrenicX
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm happy to announce that I was recently hired by Dannon US, shortly after my move back to Utah, as a mechanic, basically. but in reality I'm a high tech robotics technician, an automation programmer, a lube tech, and a maintenance tech, and a continuous improvement engineer.. oh I also babysit the machine operators.. haha. Very good jump in pay for me and I'm happy to be there.

Quick Reply: what you all do for a living.