3rd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

Some people suck

Old 08-27-2018, 09:19 PM
dodgeman1977
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some people suck

So, I haven't driven my truck in a few weeks because the riding weather has been great, and I go to use it today to move my daughters stuff to college. The truck was parked out in front of my house on the street like any other vehicle in my neighborhood. I see something that just made me sick. A nice scratch on my hood that will catch your fingernail, some green paint on my fairly new headlight, and a nasty gouge and green paint on the chrome bumper trim. No note left behind, and I really don't even know a time frame of when this could have happened. Sometime in the last two weeks, that's about it. I guess I need to get a dash cam that records movement when parked, and I am considering an outdoor camera system for my house.

Old 08-27-2018, 09:28 PM
HeyYou
Super Moderator
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

That does suck. Maybe check with the neighbors, and see if anyone saw anything. Get a police report in any event.

Old 08-27-2018, 09:28 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I hate it when that happens.

Old 08-27-2018, 09:38 PM
primem
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

keep an eye out for a green vehicle.
my mirror got dinged in my parking complex...found a neighbours car with the same paint colour that matched the transfer mark...parked beside it and everything matched up. hard to prove without video.

Old 08-27-2018, 09:39 PM
dodgeman1977
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou View Post
That does suck. Maybe check with the neighbors, and see if anyone saw anything. Get a police report in any event.
The house directly across from me is empty and up for sale, next door on my right is an elderly lady who barely gets around and spends most of her day in bed, and on my left there is a single guy who works a night shift, so is gone at night and sleeping dueing the day. There are no green cars on my street and it is a cul de sac so its not like traffic can cut through. I have a strong suspicion it was the garbage company. I am going to have my wife get a picture of the truck this week to see what color it is.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Some people suck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: