3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

I hate orlando

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 11:15 AM
graythang
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I hate orlando

I live in Palm Bay and since 97 to now we went from 66k to 110k and its getting hard to understand the language around here. It's time to move again. I completely avoid Orlando and surrounding areasanyway I can. Airport and convention center is all I go there for. The place is over run with the insane from South of the Boarder.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:24 PM
turbot_bird
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: graythang

I live in Palm Bay and since 97 to now we went from 66k to 110k and its getting hard to understand the language around here. It's time to move again. I completely avoid Orlando and surrounding areasanyway I can. Airport and convention center is all I go there for. The place is over run with the insane from South of the Boarder.
yes it is its just geting too big. I work off international drive and that is just terrable!

Old 04-10-2007, 09:38 PM
orlandofloridasucks

Yes I do have a Dakota, that is the reason I joined the forum.. not just to plug my site. This thread caught my eye and I figured it was a perfect place to start posting because you guys hated Orlando (mostly traffic) too. Apparently the mods had a different idea because I see my post has vanished. Oh, those ads pay me less than 50 cents a day.. believe me its my genuine hatred for Orlando that keeps me going

and, what the other guy said about joining forces... I would love to but believe me ONE site is way more work than I thought it was going to be, I don't think I have enough rage to design one for a city I haven't been to . If I ever move there we'll build a site that brings tourism to a halt, haha.

(no self promotion this time)

Quick Reply: I hate orlando