3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

We have a geat forum!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 08:34 AM
flyboy1304
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We have a geat forum!

I was in another DAk Forum while at work yesterday,(which I'm not a member BTW)and was really shocked, ALL they did was bash on eachother and was really disappointed in ther forum over all. It was like a Charlie Brown episode WAHWHA... I'm glad i found this forum! and glad that we have good Moderators like Frenchy and Dakota stone. We just have a BETTER forum over all.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:59 AM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: We have a geat forum!

also the gen 3 rigs have only been out for 2 years where the other models forever. so it is easier to bad mouth other people because they have older daks. and most of use if not all are always trying to better our daks not destroy them.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:56 AM
mb18
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: ericemery

besides Dodgeforum is the exclusive home of ericemery! :-D
That's what I stick around.

Old 07-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

ya its nice here. i do have an acct on DT but am rarely there, mainly when i am looking for something (tow hooks) which i finally found and just paid for.

Old 07-19-2007, 12:43 PM
flyboy1304
Veteran

The guys bashing were older The one guy was Military Trying to pull the i'm a MARINE card, I was like so your making us Service members all look like Immature Iggnrant @$$ holes. I beat you up crap. Grow up. BTW The AIR FORCE has BETTER more ELITE special forces / operators than anyother services. That includes SEALS, Marines, RANGERS and DELTA, Our PJ's and Combat Controllers, are better trained, and more elite (only 350 CC's in the world and 250 PJ'sThats why they send us in to get them when they are lost or wounded, or when they need a special operator. (He didn't like this response)

Where did you find your Tow hooks Night_Runner? I need some and how much $$? I will the tow hooks get in the way of a body lift?

Old 07-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

the tow hooks are the standard ones on our trucks...as for body lift, im not sure, someone else can probally answer that....but you can go to the dealer and pay over 100, or you can buy them from ebay and pay 80 plus 20 (standard) shipping....i made a WTB (want to buy) thread over there and some guy took his off because he bought and put on a bull bar. they are like new, no use of them...i just sealed the deal and paid 50 plus shipping (earlier today actually)

Old 07-19-2007, 02:07 PM
curtiplas
Record Breaker

Yeah we have a great forum.. I think it has alot to do with the fact that we all love our dakotas and we are all trying to make them better! Plus we try to help each other and work together to solve probs... And not to mention that we all pretty much get along... every once and a while theres a thread where things can get outa hand... but usually we're all pretty good about it[sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 07-19-2007, 03:01 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

allthe threads that got out of hand since ive been here (besides the fling with CTD guys, which is solved) was because of a single user which got banned

Old 07-19-2007, 04:02 PM
DakotaStone
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: flyboy1304

The guys bashing were older The one guy was Military Trying to pull the i'm a MARINE card, I was like so your making us Service members all look like Immature Iggnrant @$$ holes. I beat you up crap. Grow up. BTW The AIR FORCE has BETTER more ELITE special forces / operators than anyother services. That includes SEALS, Marines, RANGERS and DELTA, Our PJ's and Combat Controllers, are better trained, and more elite (only 350 CC's in the world and 250 PJ'sThats why they send us in to get them when they are lost or wounded, or when they need a special operator. (He didn't like this response)
Not to start an arguement, but each has a different job and you for got the Army Special Forces. The RANGERS don't do a whole lot of search and rescues. You probably already knew that though.

But I agree with you, we do have a great sight and that's why I keep coming back almost everyday.

Quick Reply: We have a geat forum!