3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

this is starting to make me mad....

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 11:16 AM
sdsdsd
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: this is starting to make me mad....

They are a waste of space I will never buy a Chrysler product again!!!!!!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 07:23 PM
MonkeyWrench4000
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know, alot has to do with the dealership. You can go to any dealer for service repair. There 2 dodge dealers by me and the one i go to never gives me the run around. The other 1 in my area however has a horrible service dept. I guess it all depends on the management and the mechanics there.

Did you try another dealership?

Old 01-07-2008, 11:12 PM
rodslinger
Veteran
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

ORIGINAL: turbot_bird

...they took my story and hung up like everyone else.....
Which is why you need to send a demand for repair via Certified Mail.... They can't hang up on that.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:20 AM
graythang
Record Breaker

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm out here in Cali for a couple of weeks on business and missed the call and this string. Bill Sedik was my regional service rep form the Orlando regional warehouse and training center. I understand though he was transferred or booted out by the new Chrysler according to my dealer's service manager and some girl is now in his place and she's suppose to be a hard ***. I'm waiting on a visit by her to review my gauge pod for replacement now for three months. I have the contact info on a business card for the Orlando center but it's at home in FL. I will try to get my wife to find the card in my desk and email the info. I'm sorry to hear about the truck and the way you’re being dealt with. I've been there and it sucks. It eats at you every day. I will help anyway I can and as soon as she gets me the info I'll pass it to you ASAP via phone and/or PM. Later

Old 01-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Nicegy525
Veteran

I assume that you take good care of your interior which is why youre having a problem with the stained seats. Stain resistant doesnt mean stain proof.

Anywhoo, hope you get the issues fixed!

Old 01-08-2008, 07:59 PM
turbot_bird
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: graythang

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm out here in Cali for a couple of weeks on business and missed the call and this string. Bill Sedik was my regional service rep form the Orlando regional warehouse and training center. I understand though he was transferred or booted out by the new Chrysler according to my dealer's service manager and some girl is now in his place and she's suppose to be a hard ***. I'm waiting on a visit by her to review my gauge pod for replacement now for three months. I have the contact info on a business card for the Orlando center but it's at home in FL. I will try to get my wife to find the card in my desk and email the info. I'm sorry to hear about the truck and the way you’re being dealt with. I've been there and it sucks. It eats at you every day. I will help anyway I can and as soon as she gets me the info I'll pass it to you ASAP via phone and/or PM. Later
thanks man, it goes in for the 3rd time tommarow. it is the 3rd different dealer

Old 01-09-2008, 10:16 AM
turbot_bird
Record Breaker

****ING DODGE! THEY TRIED TO REFUSE ME SERVICE!

Old 01-09-2008, 05:23 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

i hope that you did not let that fly they need to fix that before it gets really bad they should just want to fix it so that you will leave them alone

Old 01-09-2008, 09:38 PM
turbot_bird
Record Breaker

no, I told them they where keeping it, he asked what I expect him to do, I said fix my truck

Old 01-09-2008, 10:17 PM
jtswkd

Just go to a chrisyler dealer. Thats what i do. Its chrysler/Jeep, but theys till work on my truck and are much nicer than the dodge dealer in town. Without me having to beg, they got me a rental and never once gave me a line of BS about my truck.

So try another chrysler-type dealer, the dodge places seem to be ****ty from what i've noticed.

Quick Reply: this is starting to make me mad....