3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

I got beat......

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 02:13 AM
turbot_bird
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got beat......

By a v6 Camaro and dint even know I was racing him till I slowed down because I was coming up on a car and he turned on his hazzards to signal a win lol. I was driving down the road and started to pass him when he sped up and I paced him, lauren was behind me, he started to speed up and I kicked it down but never put it above 4k rpm's and would go back to pacing him. I looked in the mirror and lauren was a little back and I was still next to the camaro in 5th gear just crusing next to him slowly accererating. I started to come up on a car so I slowed down and lauren caught back up. Right after he got infront of me passing the car I slowed down for he turned on his hazzards to signal a win lol. I imediatly called lauren and told her I guess he was trying to race lol.

Old 02-06-2008, 02:58 AM
Frenchy
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I got beat......

Wow, what a ***...

Old 02-06-2008, 09:05 AM
flyboy1304
Veteran

What a homo!

Old 02-06-2008, 10:31 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

YEP, he is gay! Racing is pedal to the metal in my book!

Old 02-06-2008, 03:48 PM
turbot_bird
Record Breaker

I thought about it but there are usually cops on that road. probably wouldnt have helped much since lauren says I was doing 83mph anyway I hope thats not all his car had lol maybe ill see him again in the next few weeks

Old 02-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Racinartist
All Star

Haha.

Reading this remided me of a couple years ago when I had my 04 QC 4.7. There's a road here that opens up into 4 lanes for about a mile (they're ALL over NJ, but I digress [&:] ). Around 100 yards or so before it funnels back down to 2 there's a traffic light at the entrance to a condo complex. So one day I'm sitting at the light waiting for the green and there's a Lexus SC that pulls up next to me full of what appeared to be highschool jocks out in mommy's car. He was kind of 'lurching' forward at the red light so I thought to myself, what the hell. When the light turned green I tromped it and we were door handle to door handle all the way to the where the road narrowed back to 2 lanes. He was in the right lane and had to merge into mine and this jerkoff almost drove off the road and into a guard rail to try to keep a truck from beating him before he finally backed down. The look on his face as I drove away once he finally backed off was like a Mastercard commercial...priceless.