3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

So, Some things need to be said...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Night_Runner
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So, Some things need to be said...

i think its pretty crazy stuff. i did check it out, and honestly i was VERY surprised how well it is put together, or at least appears to be put together. as for the whole only 1 dakota section, well that stinks but if it grows maybe there will be more sections added. who knows?

either way, i am on NUMEROUS forums for my motorcycle (2), my firehawk (5), my truck (3), a mma forum, a boating forum, and 2 general forums with everything. hell, im even a member on a mustang forum which i only joined to find some mods for my moms 08 mustang g/t california special.

this isnt my main forum, my main forum is one for my hawk. this is tied for 2nd, but is the main forum i rely on for my truck. ya, i rely on this site for my truck, need that be repeated? but i do have others i visit

here is the thing. i will still be here. i have not posted much lately, but i am on everyday. in the 2 years ive been here, i feel i have contributed to the site. you will see me at this new site, but you will also see me here.

i am a part of different forums for different reasons. each forum has its own vibe and brings its own stuff to the table. like i said, you will see me over there, but you will def still see me over here.

if my posting over there is going to **** people off, so-be it. i know a lot of F'ing people on here that are on a little forum called D T-, including mods.

mods if you are pissed and cant understand why i will be there, i like variety. look how many forums im on for each thing. if you feel the need to ban me and that i cant contribute enough to fit your needs, pm me, dont be g*y, but i wont choose 1 or the other.

NightRunner,
Drew

edit
name is the same there

Old 07-02-2008, 07:41 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Night_Runner: We dont want anyone to choose one or the other, all we want is for people to follow the rules. We dont care who's a mod where, we simply care that while you are on this forum, that you abide by the rules of DodgeForum.

Most of what's transpired the last few days has had to deal with rules violations, nothing more. We have members at several sites who feel they can do as good or a better job of running a site and have created their own. Some have managed to work out well, others have failed.

All I have asked of anyone is to keep it drama free, as I feel we dont need to act like children over this..

Old 07-02-2008, 08:59 AM
wyattc329
Veteran

.... there's other forum sites out there?

[:-]

Old 07-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Drew I think they're probably more angry that the other site is using this forum and the PM system here to advertise. I took a glance at it the other night, honestly I spend too much time on here as is, too many forums and I'd spend all my time on the computer

Old 07-02-2008, 07:45 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Yep, this is my only home, well the only forum I am mostly on. Not enough time to look at the other ones , plus from what I have seen from the ford site, this one is more lively and has a better base!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:54 PM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i am on 2 forums, this one and dodge truck world, other than that, i must of missed what was going on earlier

Old 07-02-2008, 09:03 PM
mb18
Record Breaker

Yeah, I missed it too, actually. I used to be on another Dodge forum, forget which one, but now I stick to this oneit's much more active, and I liked the users better...

Old 07-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: superdak05

i am on 2 forums, this one and dodge truck world, other than that, i must of missed what was going on earlier
I missed the post in here, I only know what they were talking about because I got a PM advertising it.

Quick Reply: So, Some things need to be said...