3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Club Cab Read headrest Removal w/ Pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 09:33 PM
texdak
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome post Wyatt!! You have got to tell me where you got your peace sticker on your back window!!! I want one badly!! I worked with B-52's at my first base in California.

Sorry baracis about not getting the extra stripe. My first time I missed it by four points, I was pissed. Nailed it the second time though! Hang in there you'll get it next year.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:51 PM
baracis
Record Breaker

I got a 37 on my SKT...i suck. Missed it by 17 points because of that. Was really focused on PDG and didn't study enough on that I guess..

Old 08-20-2008, 09:58 PM
texdak

I was low on the SKT side as well, but just by a few. I kept looking at the questions and thinking, "do they have the right job?" cause I didn't know where some of the questions came from. I did the same as you studied too hard on the other side thinking I would be fine with the other. I was just a helleva guesser I think!! You'll nail it next time!

Old 08-20-2008, 10:45 PM
baracis
Record Breaker

Yup...I'm pretty sure they went to google and typed in "random ****" hit the I'm Feeling Lucky button and put that on my test. I woulda got backpay for 8 months with COLA from living in Japan worth about...$4,000 or more...I had lotsa **** planned for my truck...too bad.

Old 08-21-2008, 03:54 AM
Shibby927
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been planning on doing that very same thing for quite awhile now just never got around to it. I might do that tomorrow if I have some time. Good job, pics will definitely make the whole process a lot easier than going in not knowing what I would have been doing.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:04 PM
wyattc329
Veteran

Originally Posted by texdak
Awesome post Wyatt!! You have got to tell me where you got your peace sticker on your back window!!! I want one badly!! I worked with B-52's at my first base in California.

Sorry baracis about not getting the extra stripe. My first time I missed it by four points, I was pissed. Nailed it the second time though! Hang in there you'll get it next year.

http://www.peacetheoldfashionedway.com/ :-)

Quick Reply: Club Cab Read headrest Removal w/ Pics